Why can't we sneeze voluntarily?
Your privacy is important to us.
1.1 The following data protection declaration applies to the use of the niesen.immo website and the services offered through it. This website is an offer from Niesen Hausverwaltungen e.K., Herzogstraße 55, 40215 Düsseldorf as the person responsible within the meaning of Art. 4 EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). You can contact our data protection officer at [email protected] or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
1.2 The protection of your personal data is important to us, especially with regard to the protection of personal rights when processing and using this information. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
2. Automated data collection and processing by the browser
2.1 As with every website, our server automatically and temporarily collects information in the server log files that are transmitted by the browser, unless you have deactivated this. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f) GDPR):
- IP address of the requesting computer
- File request from the client
- the http response code
- the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL),
- the time of the server request
- Browser type and version
- operating system used by the requesting computer
3. Data collection and processing of voluntarily communicated data
3.1 General contact If you provide us with personal data by email or via our website (surname, first name, email address, address), this is generally done on a voluntary basis. This data is used to process the contractual relationship, to process your inquiries or your orders and for our own market or opinion research and for our own advertising by post and email. Any further use, in particular a transfer of the data to third parties for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research, does not take place. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR or Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
4.1 Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, these will generally not be passed on to third parties. A transfer only takes place
- within the scope of your consent. When the data is collected, you will be informed of the recipients or categories of recipients.
- in the context of processing your inquiries, your orders and the use of our services to commissioned subcontractors, who only receive the necessary data for the execution of this order and use it for a specific purpose.
- in the context of order data processing in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR to external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and the provisions of the GDPR and are regularly checked.
- as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations to bodies entitled to receive information.
6. Your rights
6.1 You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
6.2 You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Last version from May 10th, 2018, changes: Company name updated
- Kitties should have catnip
- Is Jordan B Peterson transphobic
- What expands our universe
- How are roads classified in India
- What is the most irrational number 1
- Can you give me good music links
- Who was Abbie Hoffman
- How did Adam and Eve betray God?
- Business intelligence is a theoretical topic
- Are the British and Americans seen as white
- Why don't I sleep at night
- How SSDs store data without power
- Which fruits are good for healthy eyes
- How do you look pretty for school
- Is math involved in games
- What is the best free virtual assistant
- Can I become limitless
- How did you overcome negative thinking
- What are receptors
- What is your favorite blanket and why
- What's yours I hate when people
- Where is the best buffet in Chennai
- Why is high humidity so uncomfortable
- What can neuroscience tell us about laughter
- What is the GST rate washer
- Which device reads the barcode information
- What fruits are deadly
- Why is an array a reference type
- Why is India facing food mismanagement
- How effective is mammography
- What are the DNA detection methods
- Corn syrup is a liquid crystal
- BDS has a bright future
- Helps GPS with WiFi connectivity