Is your garden protected from birds
Simply protect delicious fruits from bird damage
Protect delicious fruits in the garden from bird damage
Summer is harvest time - so that there is also something to harvest, the berry bushes or their fruits should be protected from flocks of plundering birds. Right now, after the cherry harvest and at the beginning of the blueberry harvest, the delicious, purple fruits are also in great demand among starlings, sparrows and the like. If you can't stand in the orchard all day, or if you don't want to have an authentic scarecrow in the garden, you can protect your berry bushes easily and with little effort with a bird protection net. The net can be put directly over the plants - or even better: you simply build a scaffolding with our bamboo sticks and the matching bamboo clips that you then put the close-meshed bird protection net - so the insatiable birds can no longer get to your fruit. But not only blueberries, raspberries, gooseberries and currants can also be protected in this way. Even for the strawberry field, a frame made of bamboo sticks, approx. 40-50 cm above the ground, built with the 152 10-12 bamboo sticks and the matching flexible balls, has proven itself.
So that our domestic birds do not miss out, we recommend creating an ornamental fruit hedge consisting of bird nutrients for larger gardens (preferably far away from the orchard). So humans and animals can live together in harmony.
- Why is lobbying illegal in India?
- A B Tech is offered at DU
- Is Andrea LArtiste atheist
- Can two people have the same imagination?
- How do I master a convincing writing style
- What is WSO
- What is the largest known membrane protein
- Is homosexuality a sexual disorder
- Which is worse herpes or HIV
- How is Bergen Norway in July
- What are Google Pigeon and Hummingbird
- Arranged marriages are still relevant today
- Why can't people survive without fire
- Direct democracy would be dangerous for India
- What does a urologist do for women
- How do they make Braunschweiger
- Who created the Nike logo
- Who is the most ignorant public figure
- Why is backpacking so popular in Europe
- Why are peels necessary
- Do you turn computer science into btech?
- How do you build a car gearbox
- What's the scariest pet you've ever seen
- Has Iowa moose