How is the Ganges used
The Ganges is a river in Asia. Compared to other rivers, it is not that long, for example it is slightly shorter than the Danube. There are only two other rivers in the world that carry so much water with them.
The river has its source in the Himalayas, the great mountains in the north of India. It then flows through India and Bangladesh and ends up becoming a huge river delta. This area is in both countries. The river arms of the Ganges flow into the Bay of Bengal, which belongs to the Indian Ocean.
Thanks to the Ganges there is a lot of water for agriculture. In addition, over 140 different species of fish live in the river. Many people also get the water they drink from the river. However, the Ganges is one of the worst polluted rivers on earth.
For many people in India, the river is very important for another reason: for their religion. Hindus always think of the Ganges when they use water. The Ganges is their most sacred river. A bath in the Ganges should free them from their sins, i.e. from their mistakes or bad deeds. When they die, many Hindus want their bodies to be cremated. The ashes are then to be thrown into the Ganges.
There are also other search results for "Ganges" from Blinde Kuh and Ask Finn.
- Immanuel Kant was happy all his life
- Why is Manchester City so underestimated
- What purpose do degrees serve?
- What is the cure for testicular cancer
- What do you eat your popcorn with
- How old is L Lawliet
- Where can I learn SMO
- What is a symphony program
- Why is immigration from JFK airports so inefficient
- How dangerous is a black widow spider
- What do tapeworms do to people
- Is racism okay
- Which fruit has the most protein 1
- Can I buy Bitcoin through a Bitcoin ATM?
- Where is the Pench National Park in India
- What is the best desktop CPU unit
- Are girls as perverted as men
- What about stone age houses
- What are taxes
- What fuel is used for the rocket launch
- Why is fruit unnecessarily packed in plastic?
- How is pericarditis diagnosed
- Has Israel always been called Israel
- What are some unpopular opinions from IU
- Ain't love apologizing
- What are Jimin's nicknames
- Is it snowing in Assam?
- What is Pennsylvania's highest point
- Why doesn't the body excrete excess calories?
- What are the most creative Halloween costumes
- Is the reality internal or external
- Are tiles waterproof
- What are the advantages of alternative fuels
- When do narcissists abuse their partners