How good are Alison language courses
English for beginners
The accompanying textbook contains all the texts you can read along with clear grammar explanations, further exercises and an extensive final section with a final test, solutions, grammar overview and glossary. An ideal concept for every self-learner who wants to speak, understand and use the foreign language immediately!
English - level A1 / A2 - for beginners and experienced beginners
More about this language course:
Follow Inspector Hudson through 10 exciting lessons - you'll be amazed at how quickly you progress! And best of all: You do not need any previous knowledge for the English language course for beginners. Inspector Hudson makes language learning easier with useful hints, user-friendly grammar and exciting exercises for listening, repeating, reading and writing. In the end, you not only have success in English, but have also solved a criminal case.
It starts with mysterious threatening phone calls and stolen wallets. In the course of his investigation, Inspector Hudson is embroiled in a deadly game of cat and mouse that takes him across the UK. And Hudson's acquaintance and his housekeeper Miss Paddington also fall into the sights of the cunning criminal.
You can find a PDF file with additional material for this listening experience in your Audible library.
- How much do you weigh 1
- What is instant whey protein
- Have you ever had a copier clerk?
- What is neofeminism
- Which is better Triumph or Harley Davidson
- Pointe is bad for your feet
- What is an example of Magnoliophyta
- Can a man use face pack
- What kind of businesses run themselves
- Is EuroPass an acceptable resume format
- How will I be thin?
- What does an RTC watch do
- Why is loneliness so important to you
- What is Donald Trump's motto
- Who are some motivational indian cricketers
- What is a primaere in polyamory
- How far does artillery travel
- Who produces sports ammunition in the USA
- When did she die 1
- Where can i invest
- When were salads invented
- What is my voice type lyric tenor
- What is your opinion on the forced consent
- What can we learn from Sharad Pawar