What does a binary input pattern mean?
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive binary, Comparative -, Superlative -
- bi | när, No increase
- IPA: [biˈnɛːɐ̯]
- 1) Linguistics: can be divided into two parts
- 2) Mathematics, computer science: shown in the dual system
- from Latinbinarius "Double". The word has been used since the 19th century.
- 1) binary, two-part
- 1) In structuralist linguistics, words and sentences are used whenever possible binary disassembled.
- 1) “It is asked whether a binary Structure is present or not and whether the word formation belongs to a different part of speech than its original unit (s) or not (...). "
- 1) "Most of the nominal compositions are binary structured, that is, they are structured in such a way that they can be divided into two units each (...). "
- 2) The binary Number 11012 corresponds to 13 in the decimal system.
- 1) binaryAnalysis, binary opposition
- 2) binarycoded
- Binarism, binary, binary principle
- Binary tree, binary code, binary file, binary system, binary weapon, binary sign, binary digit
- English: 2) binary
- Esperanto: 2) binara
- French: 2) binaire
- Galician: 2) binario
- I do: 2) binara
- Italian: 2) binario
- Catalan: 2) binari
- Dutch: 2) binair
- Polish: 1) binarny
- Portuguese: 2) binário
- Romanian: 2) binary
- Swedish: binary
- Spanish: 2) binario
- Czech: 2) binární
Similar words (German): binary
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The binary Clock in St. Gallen is again the target of malice and criticism: It still shows the summer time. Critics are demanding that the plug be pulled.“
20 minutes, October 30, 2018
„In a press release, the Austrian Financial Market Authority informed that they had a ban on sales binary Introduces options for retail investors.“
BTC-ECHO, May 28, 2019
„BaFin would like to ban the obligation to make additional payments binary Expand options to Contracts for Difference (CFD) to protect investors.“
Finances100, December 20, 2018
„In Vienna, unisex toilets for women, men and people without binary Gender created. What does this mean for intersex people?“
DiePresse.com, August 01, 2019
„Barnes: 'It's important that the season is over' 'A lot of people see it pretty much binary and say: 'Liverpool should just get the league title' because they are 25 points clear.“
Sport1.de, April 03, 2020
„If a normal timer is too easy for you, the binary Try a Get Digital watch.“
Technology Review, September 22, 2020
„The package management software takes aim at a reduced rate binary Seeds offers fully auditable bootstrapping and includes a plethora of new tools.“
heise online, April 16, 2020
„The police warn of fraud in cybertrading, i.e. online trading in alleged investments in crypto currencies, so-called binary Options, but also stocks and investments.“
GMX, June 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection binary - The declension of the adjective binary
|Masculine||the binary||of the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Feminine||the binary||the binary||the binary||the binary|
|neuter||the binary||of the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Plural||the binary||the binary||the binary||the binary|
|Masculine||a binary||of a binary||a binary||a binary|
|Feminine||a binary||a binary||a binary||a binary|
|neuter||a binary||of a binary||a binary||a binary|
Entries from our dictionary that contain "binary":
byte:… Byte of the same meaning. Byte comes from the designation bit, which is a suitcase word made up of binary “binary” and digit “digit”. At the same time, "bit" also means "a ...
number:… 5) heads or tails? Typical word combinations: 1) binary, decimal, unit, hexadecimal, imaginary, irrational, comma, complex, numeric ...
Binary number: from the words binary and number Opposite words: 1) decimal number, hexadecimal number Superordinate terms: 1) binary system, mathematics, number Application examples: 1) There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who do not understand them
Binary system: ... to base 2 abbreviation: 1) binary sys., Binary syst. Origin of the term: 1) from the words binary and system synonyms: 1) dual system, two-part system Opposite words: ...
Numeral: ancient greek, arabic, roman, binary, hexadecimal numerals; Letter number, counting symbol Application examples: 1) “1” is an Arabic number symbol
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Binary" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/binär/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "binary" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | re Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀə]…
binary nomenclature (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: word combination, adjectival declination syllable separation: bi | Nä | re…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | rem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʁəm]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀən]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | ne | rer Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀɐ]…
binary (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: bi | Nä | res Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [biˈnɛːʀəs]…
bio (Swedish) Part of speech: noun, hyphenation: bio, plural: bio | gra | fer Word meaning / definition: 1)…
bio- (German) Part of speech: Bound lexeme Hyphenation: bio- Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈbio]…
- Which is twice as much as 9
- Why is high humidity so uncomfortable
- Will China have another war?
- What is life without sticks
- How many pounds are in 68 pounds
- When will people stop generalizing?
- What is this Japanese song about
- Would you recommend this exercise routine
- Sweating is not harmful to your health
- Chest hair is unattractive
- MatLab is an outdated program
- Which is the larger integer
- What did Hitler do with his power?
- Flickr has turned into a ghost town
- Have you ever visited Rwanda on vacation?
- Elevator music has gone out of fashion
- Why is there war in Israel
- Where do flower seeds come from
- Artificial intelligence will replace authors
- How to Overcome Depression 10
- Who sang the song Kokomo
- Why can't we sneeze voluntarily?
- Why are hotels in the Maldives so expensive
- Why are millennials so in love with anime
- Can you be too nice
- What is digital advertising
- What are customer management strategies
- There are downsides to free antivirus
- How should I read pathology
- Where can i invest
- What is the short definition of toughness
- Roast bullying
- Is 128 gd dd4 ram really needed
- There is a minimum number of points