Have you completed the CA finals
Step 1: Installation for Windows
Tip: If you already see this help file on screen, it means you have already installed Finale. You can therefore jump straight to the next section.
Before you begin the installation of Finale, make sure that you have enough space on your hard drive for the program and its files (approx. 600 MB). If you install the optional Garritan Instruments for Finale sound library, you will need an additional 8 GB of free hard disk space. We also recommend temporarily deactivating any antivirus programs that may be on the computer before starting the installation. Otherwise, the installation of the Finale program may not be entirely correct. You should be logged in as a system administrator during the installation.
Tip: If you have a previous version of Finale installed, you do not need to uninstall it before installing the next version. If you want to migrate certain settings from the previous version to the current version, as described in step 8 below, you can use the previous version Not before the new version has been installed.
The installation program will create a folder named “Finale” on your hard drive for the Finale program and the associated folders and directories. Please do not change this.
- Insert the USB stick into a free USB port on your computer. Or open your downloads folder.
If you purchased Finale as a download, click and drag the FinaleSetup.zip file onto your desktop.
- Right click the FinaleSetup.zip folder and choose Extract All. The "Extract ZIP-Compressed Folder" dialog box opens.
If you opened the FinaleSetup.zip folder without first extracting its contents, first close the folder window.
- Your desktop is selected as the storage location by default. Leave it at that.
If you don't see your desktop, click Browse. Navigate to your destination. Select your desktop and click "OK". Your desktop will now appear in the list as the storage location for the extracted files.
- Click Extract. The FinaleSetup folder appears.
If the folder does not appear, double-click the “FinaleSetup” folder without the .zip extension on your desktop.
- Now double-click the FinaleSetup.exe file in the setup folder. The "Setup Finale Bundle Installer" dialog box opens.
Do not move the two .bin files. Do not try to open them either. These are files that are required for the installation process and that must be in the same folder as the installer.
- Now follow the installation instructions that appear on the screen until the installation is complete. The installation is carried out in two stages: First, the Finale program and its associated files are installed. The second step is to install the “Garritan Instruments for Finale” sound library, which you can use in addition to the sounds contained in Finale. The installation of this sound library is optional, you need an additional 8 GB of free hard disk space.
The Finale installer consists of three parts: the Finale installer, the installer for Garritan Instruments for Finale, and the installer for the ARIA Player. The Finale installer allows you to choose which files to install and where to save them on your hard drive. You will be offered to create a folder named “Finale”. We recommend that you save all of the Finale files in this folder.
- If you are using the USB stick, remove it from the port and keep it in a safe place. If your hard drive breaks, you can reinstall Finale from your original stick.
For a standard installation with all options, it is sufficient to confirm the query with the Enter key.
- If you want to migrate certain settings from a previously installed version of Finale to the new version, follow the instructions How to migrate settings and accessory files from one version of Finale to another.
- How does the Stitch Fix algorithm work
- What makes Instagram more going on than Facebook
- Well worth springboard
- How do they make Braunschweiger
- Should I get an arranged marriage?
- What are Poseidon's powers and weapons
- How do you lead your customers
- What is the curriculum for the college
- Who was the father of Bhishma
- What are the coolest iOS 11 apps
- What are girlish names of boys
- Are you a spiritually intelligent person
- Is the Unacademy App chargeable or not
- Is Moxie better than Jive
- How does Army Reserve Pay work
- Which is the best privacy app
- What religion do spirits or spirits follow
- How can I run a successful business
- Are universities in Malaysia certified in Europe
- What is fractional distillation used to separate
- What is the new innovation from Tata Motors
- Is Naruto stronger than Orochimaru
- Does Fallout 76 come to an end
- Who would be your England manager now?
- What are Japanese Laws Regarding Islam
- What is the classification of concrete mixers
- Elevator music has gone out of fashion
- Is weight lifting beneficial
- What is MediaTek best known for?
- What is cut off for NIT Durgapur
- How does Meruem ultimately die
- Should I let my friends smoke weed?
- Stage actors tend to exaggerate more