What is a satta calculation
Tuscany Syrah by Michele Satta represents the Mediterranean complexity of the area from which it comes.
It is made from 100% Syrah grapes, all of which are harvested and selected manually. Fermentation and maturation takes place in large wooden barrels, with punching several times a day over a period of around 20 days. The wine then matures in barriques for about 12 months. This wine is bottled without filtering.
It is characterized by an intense and intense ruby red color. The nose opens with a large bouquet of ripe red fruits, enriched with delicate notes of leather, pepper, spicy and mineral notes. On the palate it is pleasantly fresh, full, but never intrusive. There is a purple and plum jam flavor on the finish.
Perfect to combine with mushroom risotto, it is ideal for elaborate recipes based on game and vegetables.
5 products by Michele Satta see all
5 products by Michele Satta
You might also be interested in
- What do you think of Akihito's abdication
- Which ice hockey team has the toughest fans?
- What is a Teredo IP address
- What is the Aspire module in TCS
- Is HS2 a crazy waste of money
- What is a good starter airsoft gun
- What is Ecoa Maxx Trails
- A masseuse is a massage therapist
- Why is an electronics engineer becoming a software developer?
- What is 100 out of 100
- How much should I write every day
- Why do people like the cello?
- I would like to watch TV
- Is there anything Wikileaks wouldn't reveal
- How to say tolerance in French
- Resetting my router to factory settings would improve performance
- Where can I find a calculus tutor
- How does gravity affect bacteria?
- Who was Rosa Luxemburg
- Can bed bugs live in wood?
- What are some really motivational animes
- What is an AEK 999
- Electrons absorb or emit mesons
- What options do I have after graduation