When did you use was or were
1 past perfect - rules, examples
The past perfect
The past perfect is formed with 'haben' and 'sein' as well as the participle of the verb.
Application of the past perfect
If you describe an event in the past and want to say that something happened before it, then you use the past perfect tense. The past perfect is formed with the prteritum of 'haben' (I said) and 'sein' (I was).
Examples of sentences in the past perfect
Daniel wrote a German test.
Beforewould have Daniel long practiced.
|Tense||The application of the times|
|past continuous||Happened before some point in the past|
The formation of the past perfect
|Tense||weak verbs||strong verbs|
I had bought
I was singing
Formation of the past perfect - 'to be' and 'have'
|Tense||have (infinitive)||to be (infinitive)|
I was lucky
I was gone
Examples of the past perfect
Before she went to soccer training, she had already studied.
I fell asleep after doing homework.
Past perfect (past perfect)
00 past perfect rules
01 past perfect / prterity
02 Have past perfect exercises
03 Have conjugate past perfect
04 Be past perfect
05 Exercises Be Past Perfect
06 To 'be' past perfect
07 Exercises Be past perfect
08 'have' past perfect
09 'have' past perfect
10 past perfect prterity differences
Past perfect exercises
Future tense I.
Future tense II
Practice all times
Verbs all tenses
The past perfect, rules, examples, exercises
Determine the past perfect in sentences. Exercises and examples from grammar: How can you recognize the past perfect? Past perfect - the perfect past. Grammar times to past perfect with examples and exercises. &
- When did Jainism separate from Hinduism?
- Why do anorexic people hit their stomachs
- Which is harder medical or IIT
- How do you keep yourself organized in school?
- Surgeons can see nerves
- Why is Hong Kong facing a recession?
- What are the Mexican standards of beauty for teenagers
- Amazon Music comes with Prime
- What do you love about something?
- How many types of vehicles
- How realizable is the UN Agenda 2063
- Why is dishonesty bad for society?
- How should a perfect engineer be
- Can food allergies cause diarrhea?
- Who were the real Indian spies
- What is the noun form of the story
- What is a pine cone useful for?
- Can an emergency lie destroy a relationship
- Should grades be abolished
- How does the sale on Amazon work
- What are IronRuby and ironPython used for?
- What is a wireless mesh network architecture
- What is the standard sequence in UVM
- What is the concept of ocean floor expansion