What is the future of Scientology
L. Ron Hubbard's vision for the future of Scientology included, among other things, the use of technical improvements in the various media in order to achieve "planetary dissemination" of the religious technology of Scientology "on the correct scale".
By building state-of-the-art facilities, David Miscavige realized that vision and transformed industries, including publishing, film production, and the sound recording industries. The launch of the Scientology Network in March 2018 marked the beginning of a new era of this vision. Mr. Hubbard noted, although the details of technological advances are unpredictable, that new communications technologies will surely emerge, and with them the need to reach an ever-growing community of Scientologists. Mr. Miscavige took on this challenge. He influenced modern manufacturing and digital communication techniques to design facilities that promote Scientology's religious practices and its secular and humanitarian activities on a large scale.
Originally, Scientology materials were available in five languages, English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian, but with the Golden Age of Knowledge and the consequent worldwide growth of Scientology, the demand for materials in over 50 languages grew. The solution was obvious, but seemed out of reach. The Church should be able to produce any book, tape, CD, or DVD in any language on demand - a process that went well beyond the boundaries of the entire publishing and media industry. Mr. Miscavige decided the Church would build its own state-of-the-art facility - 100 percent digital.
Church Humanitarian Program and Scientology Materials materials are being printed, manufactured, and shipped at Bridge Publications and the International Dissemination and Distribution Center in Los Angeles, California - at a speed previously unimaginable. Bridge Publications and the International Dissemination and Distribution Center are the industry standard for printing-on-demand technology. You are able to switch between different languages and formats at the push of a button and thus enable efficient “planetary distribution” for the first time. The enormous structure of the distribution center enables orders to be sent quickly, efficiently, around the clock and all over the world. Both facilities were designed under the direction of Mr. Miscavige to work exclusively with Scientology staff.
In Hollywood, the Church recently opened a new broadcast and media center - Scientology Media Productions - whose mission is to help bring Mr. Hubbard's vision to life. It is also the birthplace of the Scientology Network, which reaches interested individuals around the world via satellite television with the true story of the accomplishments and goals of the Scientology religion.
BRINGING SCIENTOLOGY TO THE WORLD
- Twitter increases among users
- What's the problem with oxidizers
- What are some characteristics of human organisms
- Which educational system is followed at Amity?
- Are we really alone
- How do you play tetherball
- What's the best hit song by Tubeway Armys
- How does StubHub check tickets
- Jesus eats or drinks
- How do I recognize a counterfeit iPhone
- Where to buy dental cement online
- How are theories and research connected?
- What Irish sentences sound funny to Americans
- How do single parent shift workers deal with it
- What is the land area of Manhattan
- Is immortality a punishment or a reward?
- How many countries do not have democracy
- Why are bigger jet engines more efficient?
- How can machine builders prevent air pollution
- What is futures market
- Is Darwinism like communism
- What is ctype_space in PHP
- How can conkers be obtained
- What's your embarrassing erection story