What are some of your favorite couplets
The POSTEL celebrates
... Ladies also have a soul ... songs, chansons, songs and "Aunt Annette's fairy tale hour": All of this is classy and fun. (Tollhaus Karlsruhe)BNN, Jens Wehn
parodic fairy tales ... wit, humor and amazing temperament (Culture Window Heidelberg) Mannheimer Morgen, Eckhard Britsch
Slapstick and the art of singing Annette Postel has long established herself as a chanteuse and opera parodist unique selling point sung. ... delighted with a best of her chansons and anecdotes. ... terrific ... The mix of great vocal quality paired with freaky slapstick is a kind of comedy that you hardly ever get to see. (Palatinum mother city) The Rhine Palatinate, Olivia Kaiser
Style, irony and a beautiful voice "Blondes have more fun" ... "La Postel" was adorable and shone with her versatile voice ... wonderful pianist ... refreshing parody ... changeable ... terrific. (Kurpfalzsaal, Edenkoben) The Rheinpfalz, alve
Advance notice of the Parktheater Bensheim New Year's Eve concert:
“Shout, rejoice”:… straw-blonde and lightning-smart: the woman is a phenomenon: she is blonde, she is pretty. Big voice anyway. She has wit, intelligence and an exuberant comedic temperament ... and in this genre she has cleared everything there is in prizes. Her shows are funny and charming, witty and a feast for the eyes, characterized by fine eroticism and a fascinating "acrobatic" voice.
The “erotic woman with a divine voice”, whose mentor was the great Georg Kreisler, has achieved a great success with the new program for the 20th stage anniversary: Something very special with captivating charm, witty wit and impressive aura - far from an uninspired “best of ". But of course some delicious, renowned numbers from their extensive repertoire should not be missing.
The musical range is wide ranging from the classic chanson of the 1920s to 50s, music cabaret and own chansons to opera parodies, enriched here with a pinch of Kurt Weill, there a pinch of Georg Kreisler, the whole thing well mixed and gorgeous packed. She slips into a multitude of roles on the fly, always stylish and tasteful.
With extremely pointed, interspersed short stories - which Elke Heidenreich encouraged, by the way - she is successfully breaking new ground.
"Annette, you have everything: voice, musicality, beauty and heart. Love, Teresa Stratas.“ (Opera singer at the Metropolitan, NY)
„The woman is funny, she really has a voice. Annette Postel is simply adorable! "Konstantin Wecker(Song writer)
ingenious mix of skill and humor(Southgerman newspaper)
- Why are most Americans ultra-conservative
- When does a matrix have no solution?
- What are satraps in the Bible
- How is the Swedish word mormor pronounced
- Donald Trump has good intentions
- What are the requirements for drinking water
- Are INTJs or INTPs nicer on average
- Which cars can drive themselves
- How can I install Bamboo on Linux
- How to say Tennessee in Spanish
- Is serenity legitimate
- Why does everyone say don't trust anyone
- Elio engines will be successful
- Laboratory-grown meat will be expensive
- Why does a compromise feel like a solution
- Why does dragon fruit have no taste
- How do I hang my American flag?
- How does a Bitcoin exchange work
- How does ePacket delivery work
- Why does my brain think I'm crazy?
- How did the Kurdish languages develop?
- Is Mane's goal offside
- What does deviation mean in psychology
- Syria How powerful is the Syrian military