What is medically induced paralysis
Progressive paralysis due to radiation-induced cervical malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor
10/01/2003 | Casuistry | Edition 10/2003
- ENT> Edition 10/2003
- J. T. Siveke, R. Sen Gupta, K. U. Rieckhoff, D. Braumann, T. Goldmann
For your success in clinic and practice - the best help in your daily work as a medical professional
With e.Med Interdisciplinary you get access to all CME training courses and specialist journals on SpringerMedizin.de.
You can test e.Med Interdisciplinary for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
• Selected overview articles on current topics
• Refresh your knowledge and collect points with CME contributions
• Exam preparation with the specialist examination revision course
• Commented study papers
e.Dent - the online subscription for dentists
With e.Dent you get access to all dental training courses and our dental and selected medical journals.
Withe.Med ENTyou get access to CME training courses in the ENT specialist field, the premium content of ENT journals, including a printed ENT journal of your choice.
Withe.Med Pediatricsyou get access to CME training courses in the pediatrics field, the premium content of the pediatric journals, including a printed pediatric journal of your choice.
- Progressive paralysis due to radiation-induced cervical malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor
- J. T. Siveke
R. Sen Gupta
K. U. Rieckhoff
- Publication date
I would like to test the next 3 issues for free.
If I like the magazine, I will receive the trial issues after receiving it ENT 12 times per year for a total of € 401.00 in Germany (subscription price € 366.00 plus shipping costs € 35.00) or € 441.00 abroad (subscription price € 366.00 plus shipping costs € 75.00).
This corresponds to a total monthly price of € 33.42 in Germany and € 36.75 abroad.
If I am not convinced by this magazine, I will inform the reader service no later than 14 days after receiving the 3rd sample issue.
All prices quoted include German statutory VAT. In EU countries the respective statutory value added tax applies. This can lead to price deviations for orders from abroad.
Billing takes place once a year at the beginning of the reference period by invoice.
The minimum term of this subscription is one year. The subscription is automatically renewed annually for another year if it is not canceled no later than 30 days before the end of the contract period. The termination must be in writing to the reader service. The statutory right to liability for defects applies.
Springer Nature Customer Service Center
Tel. 06221 345-4303 / Fax: 06221 345-4229
Email: [email protected]
The free trial subscription expires automatically and informally after 14 days. This subscription can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med ENT for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
You can test e.Med Pediatrics for 14 days free of charge (no print magazine included). The test expires automatically and informally. It can only be tested once.
New in the ENT department
Order our free newsletter Update ENTand stay well informed - conveniently by email.
- What is the meaning behind Eminem's Revival
- When was the Japanese flag designed?
- How were magnets invented
- How do I add PowerPivot to Excel
- Why do I have to control everything
- Are Android smartphones actually secured?
- How is Hindon Airport
- What is Oasis Contriver Pvt Ltd 1
- What is the strangest Muslim sect
- What does karmic belief mean
- Can you decipher the word MOEC?
- Which e-mail service is best suited for data protection
- What is asexual in plants
- Are female engineers treated differently?
- Can I meet a girl in Quora?
- How powerful is the adiabatic quantum calculation
- What are molecules of type AB5
- Why is isopropyl alcohol drying your skin
- Who is Laura Ingraham married to?
- What is the equipotential line in flow mechanics
- In Greek mythology that killed the Gorgon
- How does a fireplace work
- How do you think like a detective
- What are funny markers