Which tropical foods contain vitamin K2
With natural vitamin K2 from natto!
CressanBeta is a unique blend of traditionally fermented vegetables (beetroot and soybeans) and tropical fruits (papaya and pineapple); these fruits are traditionally eaten after a meal.
The mix also includes camu camu and nettle.
What is fermentation?
Fermentation means the growth of microorganisms (e.g. lactic acid bacteria) in food and was discovered by chance as an ideal storage technique.
We are now also familiar with other storage methods. However, traditionally fermented food is enjoying new popularity. Simply because it is so healthy.
Fermented food is extremely digestible. The lactic acid bacteria form enzymes that break down food and convert it into easily absorbable nutrients.
Fermented beetroot and natto duo
CressanBeta consists mainly of fermented beetroot. Lactic acid fermentation turns beet juice into a healthy, tasty drink with red pigments. After fermentation, the healthy drink is subjected to the freeze-drying of Cressana®; a gentle process in which the lactic acid bacteria are retained. Natto is a traditional Japanese dish made by fermenting boiled soybeans. The fermentation takes place through the action of the gram-positive bacterium Bacillus subtilis natto. Natto has been prepared and eaten for over a thousand years, mostly by Japanese people from the eastern Kanto region.
Papaya and pineapple as a favorite dessert
Papaya and pineapple have been eaten after a meal for a very long time, especially if they are very rich in protein. Papaya is originally found in Brazil, Mexico, Nigeria, India and Indonesia, currently the five largest areas where this tropical fruit is grown. The pineapple is widely cultivated in Thailand, Brazil, India, the Philippines and South Africa.
Vitamin K2 from natto
Natto is a rich source of vitamin K2, known as menaquinone-7 or MK-7. Vitamin K2 plays an important role in blood clotting and the maintenance of healthy bones. With this vitamin K you get an effective building material of the highest quality.
The four biggest advantages of CressanBeta:
- contains traditionally fermented beetroot and natto
- contains papaya and pineapple, the tropical fruits traditionally eaten after meals
- contains natural vitamin K2 from natto
- contributes to proper blood clotting and the maintenance of strong bones
- Who invented the brakes?
- Firewalking is possible in physics
- Why did you choose Pacific Lutheran University
- What is the UCLA language requirement
- Can I have your Instagram ID
- Airtel forces its customers to top up
- What is a swim call
- When do cherry tomatoes ripen
- Why isn't my iPhone 6s charging?
- What reacts violently with salicylic acid
- Which industries rely on wireless technology
- What is a radio jockey
- What is the current status of GWT
- How goalkeepers score goals
- How perfect is the Google Pixel 3a
- What does in-depth knowledge mean
- What philosophy did the Zhou dynasty follow
- Is Chris Evans Captain America
- What are the best Ellie Goulding remixes
- What are the basics of 3D modeling
- Taking Sugar Free is Risky and Cancerous
- How secure is OpenSSL
- Did you hate yourself for being you