Who is the Sallu from NSIT
Information about OCR text4 emperors and kings.
70 Silesian thalers 1722. Rome. urine. Breastb. r. Ks .: double-headed eagle with breastplate. To
Sch. 441. Fr. u. P. 867. S. g. e.
71 Tyrolean thalers 1737. Similar to no. 3 of the numbered series. Sch. 450. S. g. e. '
72 bronze med. 1705 (v. P. H. Müller) a. d. Capture of Barcelona. Breastb. r. Ks .: end of the knees
City goddess before the king, v. Loon IV. 439, 1. 43 mm. 'Excellent received
73 Carl TU. 1742-45. Kaisertaler 1743. Beiorb. Breastb. r. Ks .: Gekr. Double-headed eagle with d.
pfalzbayr. Coat of arms. Sch. 459. Witt. 1964. Postmark.
74 Franz I. 1745-65. Silver strike of the ducat no year on the d. Vienna coin visit. Breastb.
Franz I. r. Ks .: breastb. Maria Theresias r. Very nice.
75 Pisan thalers 1747. r., below Mzz. Crane. Ks .: double-headed eagle with breastplate.
Mad. 2466. S. g. e.
76 Pisaner Taler 1762. Likewise, but Mzz. 2 kr. Axes. S. g. e.
77 Tyrolean thalers 1763. r. Ks .: double-headed eagle with breastplate. Mzz. h-a (reverb). Nice.
78 Maria Theresa. 1740 - 80th Antwerp double Souveraind'or 1750. Gekr. Breastb. r.
Ks .: Gekr. Coat of arms, including hand. Nice.
79 Viennese double Souveraind'or 1773. r. Ks .: crested coat of arms. Mzz. I-C - S-K postmark.
80 Antwerp Ducaton 1751. r. Ks .: Gekr. Coat of arms. Mzz. Hand. To Mad. 5340.
81 Haller Taler 1759. r. Ks .: double eagle with coat of arms. To Sch. 486. postmark.
82 Günzburger Konvent.-Taler 1766. Coat of arms held by 2 griffins. Ks .: cross and writing.
Sch. 495. S. g. e.
83 Lik. 1780. Breast b. r., below S-F- -Ks .: double-headed eagle with öfeld. Coat of arms. Sch. 502
84 Another copy, both. of slightly different drawing. S. g. e.
85 Joseph II. 1765-90. Viennese thaler 1765. Breastb. r., including a ks .: double-headed eagle with
Coat of arms. Sch. 505. Very fine.
86 Wiener Taler 1767. As before, but on the Ks. Mzm. i ■ c- -S • K • Sch. 507. postmark.
87 Tyrolean thalers 1771. As before, under the breastb. F, on the Ks. A- - S- Sch. 506. S. g. e.
88 Vienna thalers 1774. As before, on the Ks. Mzm. I-C - F-A- Sch. -. Nice.
89 Brussels Kronentaler 1785. Bust r. Ks .: St. Andrew's cross with 3 crowns and so on. Fine.
90 Leopold II. 1790-92. Vienna convent thaler 1790, with royal title. Bust r. Ks .: From
2 gripping held. Coat of arms. Sch. 989. S. g. e.
91 like 1792, with imperial title. Bust r. Ks .: double-headed eagle with coat of arms. Sch. 527 Note postmark.
92 Franz II (I). 1792-1835. Günzburger Kronentaler 1797. Bust r. Ks .: St. Andrew's Cross with
3 crowns and so on. Fine.
93 Vienna Convention * .- Thaler 1805. Bust r. Ks .: double-headed eagle with Austrian breastplate. Sch. 535 note
94 the same 1814. As before, but double-headed eagle with triple field. Breastplate. Sch. 537 note
95 des. 1820. Similar to before. Sch. 538 note excellent received
96 Venetian Taler 1824. Bust r. Ks .: Gekr. Double-headed eagle nsit coat of arms. Sch. 1517. Fine.
97 Vienna thalers 1831. As no. 95. Sch. 540 note. Nice.
98 des. 1832, as before. Excellent received
- What is life the same
- Why do we need development
- Is flan the same as creme brulee
- Are Hungary and Croatia historical allies
- Why IAS Fears Politicians
- Why do smaller dogs frighten larger dogs?
- How are athletes monitored
- Is adding backlinks a bad SEO practice?
- What does it mean to get over yourself
- Which muscle building preparations actually work
- How much curl up
- Are North Indians racist and ignorant people
- Does sleep hacking work
- The sterilization reduces the territoriality in male cats
- Moepse are considered a toy dog breed
- What happens to the investigation of Biden Ukraine
- Would you recommend a visit to Puerto Rico
- How does shared ownership work
- Would you consider college students to be kids?
- How are athletes monitored
- Two apps can have the same name
- What is the story behind Greplin
- What is the evolution of the plant trees
- What is May Thurner Syndrome