How is Swift faster than Target C.
Swift. A powerful open language that anyone can use to build great apps.
Swift is a robust and intuitive programming language from Apple for developing apps for iOS, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. It's designed to give developers more freedom than ever before. Swift is easy to use and open source. Anyone with an idea can do something fantastic with it.
Developers are already doing it
amazing things with Swift.
Swift is a fast and efficient programming language that provides real-time feedback and can be seamlessly integrated into existing Objective-C code. This allows developers to write safer and more reliable code, save time, and make their apps even better.
Great apps that work with
Swift were created.
More and more developers are embedding Swift Code in their apps. And some even create new apps entirely in Swift.
Better performance for
Swift Apps do what their name promises. So z. B. a common search algorithm with Swift is significantly faster.
10,000 integers on a chart
found using the DFS algorithm *
Swift is being taught.
It's not just developers who have recognized the potential of Swift. Colleges and schools have Swift programming courses on their curriculum and offer free courses on iTunes U. What makes the transition from learning to program to professional programming easier than ever.
These colleges cover Swift in their courses
- Aberystwyth University
- Borough of Manhattan
- California Polytechnic State University
- Central Piedmont Community College
- Foothill College
- Full Sail University
- Houston Community College System
- Lawson State Community College
- Mesa Community College
- Northwest Kansas Technical College
- Plymouth University
- RMIT University
- Southern Methodist University
- Stanford University
- TU Munich
- Tecnológico de Monterrey
- University of California, Santa Cruz
Swift is everywhere.
And now open to everyone.
Swift is free and open source and is available to a wide audience of developers, educators, and students under the Apache 2.0 Open Source License. We provide binaries for OS X and Linux that can compile code for iOS, OS X, watchOS, tvOS, and Linux. And to make Swift even more powerful, we've created a community where users can contribute directly to the Swift source code.
Join the community at Swift.org
Get started with Swift.
The standard work
The book The Swift Programming Language can be downloaded for free from the iBooks Store. It shows how programming with Swift becomes easier, more flexible and more exciting.Download free book
Xcode is the Mac app with which every other Mac app and also every iOS app is developed. Xcode has all the tools you need to create a great app experience. And it's available for free on the Mac App Store.Xcode from the
Download the Mac App Store
Website for developers
There is extensive technical information and a detailed overview of Swift here. You can read the developer blog and keep up to date with the latest news. And access free resources like how-to guides, videos, and sample code.Further information
- * The tests were carried out by Apple in October 2014 with commercially available 13 "MacBook Air systems with 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 4 GB of RAM and a pre-release version of OS X 10.10. The performance may vary depending on the system configuration, network connection and other factors .
- The offer and sale of articles in Apple Retail Stores in Germany are carried out by Apple Retail Germany B.V. & Co. KG.
The offer and sale of articles via the Apple Online Store in Germany is carried out by Apple Distribution International Ltd.
- Is Bernie Sanders white or Semitic
- What are the uses of microorganisms
- What is other storage on iPhone
- How do I fold fitted sheets
- How do I get homework solutions
- Is CCleaner really useful
- What is susceptibility to delamination
- Are human resources harmful to the environment
- How is a bilateral myringotomy performed
- What are the weights of TMT bars
- Product placement actually improves sales
- Which is flammable kerosene or gasoline
- Why is the pressure inversely proportional to the speed
- Does American Express offer a secured card
- Jordan Peterson believes in God
- How can I relieve anxiety by breathing
- Is there a caste system in Islam
- Does Tesla have competition
- Who owns the Herald-Zeitung
- How is water reversible
- Does your name represent your true personality
- Should children be exposed to classical music
- Where was your best vacation
- Who sang the song Stay Free in 1979