Alta Fitbit you know
Why isn't my Fitbit device syncing?
- Your phone or tablet is near you, the Fitbit app is open and on the Today tab while taking a weight measurement.
- The latest version of the Fitbit app is installed on your smartphone or tablet.
- Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone / tablet. To check this, tap Settings >Bluetooth.
- Your smartphone or tablet does not manage any other Bluetooth connections. In addition to your Fitbit device, other Bluetooth products such as speakers or headphones may be paired with your smartphone. This can lead to problems if used at the same time. Deactivate other Bluetooth connections when the paired device is not in use.
- If you're using more than one device to sync, make sure the other device isn't nearby. If the device is nearby, turn off its Bluetooth functionality.
- The battery level on your Fitbit scale is not extremely low.
- Force quit the Fitbit app and open the app again.
- Go to Settings >Bluetooth and turn off bluetooth. Then activate it again.
- Turn your smartphone or tablet off and on again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
- If your Fitbit scale doesn't sync after reinstalling the app, sign in to another smartphone or tablet and try syncing.
- If your Fitbit scale still does not sync, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your smartphone and try to sync.
Aria and Aria 2
After weighing on the Fitbit Aria or Fitbit Aria 2, the scale should show a status bar followed by a check mark, which means that the new reading has been successfully synced.
If the scale does not synchronize, one of the following error messages will appear on the scale's screen:
- NO SYNC
- WLAN symbol with an "X"
- WRONG PASSWORD
- CONNECTION ERROR
- CONNECTION CANNOT BE ESTABLISHED
- NO WLAN
- WEAK SIGNAL
- No error message, but the reading cannot be synced to your Fitbit account.
If any of these situations arise, weigh yourself again. If the scale syncs successfully, it may be a temporary problem that does not require further troubleshooting. If the problem persists, consider the following tips:
- Make sure your router is turned on and working. If other devices cannot connect to your WiFi network either, restart your router.
- Remove the batteries from the scale for 10 seconds and then reinsert them to restart the scale.
- If you haven't made any changes to your network (e.g. a new router, network name, or password), see How do I reconnect my Fitbit scale to WiFi?
- The scale may be too far from your router. Multiple walls, floors, or objects between the scale and the router can cause interference. Move the scale closer to your router.
- There may be too much data traffic on the network or there may be too many other WiFi networks nearby. Don't use public WiFi to sync your scale.
If the synchronization still does not work, contact FITBIT SUPPORT. For more information on error messages, see Why isn't my Fitbit scale working?
- Is there a French word for delicious
- What is Esurance
- Where can I get free sweets
- How do you remove static electricity from clothing
- How are the Eduserv modules from Mentor
- Is Thanos an Adolf Hitler like a super villain
- When should the home brew start to bubble?
- Are all dinosaurs bigger than horses?
- Can you define it
- Who designed Fela Kuti's album cover
- Experience animals jealous
- What was your misfortune on the high seas?
- What's your favorite trick question
- India raises its children
- What do you like about your family?
- Why did space expeditions begin
- What is the benefit of online jobs
- How is FinLearning for FRM coaching
- Which electric wheelchairs is Medicare paying for?
- What is a radio jockey
- How to cut hardibacker
- Are MBAs worth the investment
- Have you completed the CA finals
- Can Allah be Kafir