What does communism offer
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Who has tried BrainEv Has it really worked
- Where can I watch Spanish TV programs
- SEO is a good freelance option
- Stock Android is better than skinned Android
- Which is worse lying or murder
- What is IV moderate sedation
- What's your rating of BJP Chhattisgarh
- Who was the scariest creepypasta character
- What causes the cyclone to be ineffective
- What are some natural predators of elephants
- Which is more acidic NO or N2O
- Wasn't the Koran written from Jewish texts?
- How can you tell if you are pregnant?
- What are some characteristics of human organisms
- Can the scales change the way we handle money
- Are green cabbage chips healthy?
- Where did you learn to ski?
- Humanity was literally restarted a long time ago
- Bitcoin is a good form of money
- How did Stephen Hawking discover black holes?
- How will I be thin?
- How does sexual abuse affect your relationships?
- Is romance real
- How is Twitter better than Facebook
- Would it damage Cook's reputation to admit homosexuality?
- Why is Ai Weiwei so famous
- Should there be a real Jurassic Park
- What is the STEPApps Scholarship Program
- Is metal present in chlorophyll
- Believe that SuperM will be successful
- How much should a 160 cm tall woman weigh
- Where can I download TVF Pitchers 1
- What do podcasts mean in an iPhone