What does an auditor's day look like
The DSZ Auditor Day in Bonn
The DSZ, data protection certification company mbH, emerged from the professional associations "Berufsverband der Datenschutzbeauftragten Deutschlands (BvD) e.V." and the "Society for Data Protection and Data Security (GDD) e.V., invites you to the Auditor Day. This will take place at the end of June in Bonn, at the GDD headquarters.
The participants as well as the management of the DSZ, Dr. Niels Lepperhoff and the managing director of the GDD and lawyer Mr. Andreas Jaspers. The standard that the DSZ is concerned with is the freely available standard DS-BvD-GDD-01. This is available to companies, for example, to prepare for a secure level of data protection regardless of any certification. This standard, which is valid for all industries, consists of the modules input management, order management, output management, data protection concept, IT security concept, data protection management system, IT security management system and order management system.
Companies that work as contractors in accordance with Section 11 of the Federal Data Protection Act, certification according to this standard offers the following advantages, among other things: a visible level of data protection, lower costs due to fewer on-site inspections by the client, standard-compliant data protection that gives clients security, reliable costs and Times for the award of the seal and at the end: The State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia (LDI NRW) endorses the underlying overall concept of standard and certification process.
Since the subject of order data processing will not only remain in the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation, but will presumably be made even more stringent, this standard offers companies a good starting point for establishing the desired level of data protection.
New impulses that arose from the auditor's day have been added. The next auditor's day is already planned. suhling management consulting offers external data protection commissioning, management consulting, data protection audits, support for certification and awarding of seals through implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, BDSG and data protection standards, integration of management systems and auditing of management systems. Contact
suhling management consulting - data protection intelligently integrated
Northern main street 1
+49 6201 8725124
- Bharat Ratna loses its meaning
- What is explicit conversion to C.
- Where does saffron originally come from?
- Which college is best for an MPH
- Are MBAs worth the investment
- How do I increase my awareness
- How is a bilateral myringotomy performed
- Should Facebook be investigated for election fraud
- Why does the moon create tides
- How do prepoll surveys affect voters?
- Family nudity is a sin
- How can I sing like Dhinchak Pooja
- What are pushdown machines
- Can I sue my college?
- Where can I buy cheap birch sticks
- Have an obsession with computers
- Is Carbyne lighter than graph
- What is the best sniper in Apex Legends
- Why do we need photo editing software
- Is meant freedom without borders
- There are exclusive clubs for CEOs
- There are active volcanoes on Oahu
- What can you do with mascarpone
- Why is the Chinese government brutalizing Uyghurs