Why do toothbrush bristles turn pink?
Toothbrush: hard, medium or soft? Which one is the right one?
Anyone for atoothbrush decides, must alsoDegree of hardness consider. Toothbrushes, bothelectrical as well as Manual toothbrushes, is there with soft, medium or hard bristles.
Which toothbrush is right for me?
- Soft bristles
Soft bristles are especially helpful for peopledamaged teeth andexposed tooth necks. Carefully guided and in combination with the cleaning body of the toothpaste, they remove plaque without damaging the gums.Children's toothbrushes always have soft bristles.
- Medium bristles
Toothbrushes with medium bristles are thoseAll-rounder in oral care. If you don't press too hard and have healthy teeth, you can't go wrong with them.
- Hard bristles
Who has a proportionateinsensitive gumscan also use a hard toothbrush for dental care. The bristles can be felt stiffer and have been shown to clean the teeth better than softer variants. If there is already a thin layer of dental plaque, it can be effectively removed even when it has solidified. But be careful: who to intensive cleans, risks permanent Injuries to the gumswhich in the worst case can lead to exposed tooth necks.
The right pressure
Who with the toothbrush too much print exercises can damage his teeth as the protective enamel can be attacked. Even well-intentioned brushing of your teeth right after each meal is too much of a good thing. Especially after eating something sweet or sour, you should wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your teeth. Acid dissolves the minerals in the tooth enamel. Brushing too early removes these minerals from the tooth surface. As a result, the tooth can no longer “remineralize” itself naturally. It is better to rinse out your mouth briefly after meals, e.g. with a Mouthwash. This fights harmful bacteria, inhibits their regeneration and thus prevents periodontal disease, gum problems and bad breath. Thoroughly brushing your teeth is usually enough twice a day - in the morning and in the evening.
Toothbrushes for children
Toothbrushes for kids have onesmaller brush head, softBristlesand handles that are particularly easy to grasp. The indication of the age on the packaging helps with the selection. There are also electric toothbrushes specially designed for smaller children's hands.
How can I take care of my toothbrush?
Toothbrushes can be a breeding ground for germs, fungi and bacteria. To keep the toothbrush clean, use the brush after every use Rinse well with plenty of waterso that toothpaste and food particles are removed. Then the brushStore upright and with that Brush head up let dry well. AToothbrush holder with notches for multiple brushes, in which they can be hung or placed upright, is a sensible investment in health. This prevents germs and viruses from being transferred from one brush to the other. Toothbrush or brush head should be replaced every two to three months.
The top five steps to good oral hygiene
- mouththoroughly with water do the washing up.
- tongue clean with a tongue scraper.
- toothpaste put on the toothbrush. The toothbrush with not too much pressure Starting from the gums move from top to bottom, in the lower jaw the other way around. Don't just scrub right to left. This is more likely to damage the tooth enamel.
- Mouthwash use.
- Also the interdental spaces in the evening Floss or matching Interdental brushes free from leftover food.
- Is the Dutch word for horology
- How are custom t-shirts made
- What's yours I hate when people
- What is the molecular mass of NaSO4
- Why does Minecraft usually give people a headache
- How can we dissolve our online life
- How do RGB displays work
- Is romance real
- Can I ask in Urdu
- A dealer can deactivate your car
- Why have the voices of the singers changed in the course of history?
- Am i better than god
- Which is better SRM VIT or KIIT
- Which political party does Pranab Mukherjee represent?
- What famous historical figures were outsiders
- Does it really work to be frugal?
- How good are Alison language courses
- Early sleeping affects body size
- Eat lions vultures or vice versa
- What's your embarrassing erection story
- Is it normal to want to fight?
- What is the cause of hydrogen bonds
- Show ester metamerism
- What are the uses of Potassium Cyanide