Which fruit has the most protein 1
7 high-protein fruits that will help you lose weight
Proteins support muscle building, at the same time boost fat burning and keep you full for a long time.
As is well known, the top protein suppliers include meat, fish, eggs, tofu and dairy products such as low-fat quark and grainy cream cheese, but pulses, nuts and seeds are also vegetarian and vegan protein sources.
But even fruits, especially dried fruits, provide us with vegetable proteins. But since they partly consist of carbohydrates in the form of fructose (fruit sugar) and glucose, the following protein-rich fruits should be used as a supporting snack.
An ideal way to meet your daily protein requirement of 20 to 25 percent purely through foods without protein shakes or protein bars.
The trend fruit is considered a vegan meat substitute for a reason: Jackfruits contain plenty of protein, around 1.4 grams per serving (half a cup). The power fruits do not cover your protein needs alone, but in addition to lentils, kidney beans or chickpeas they are an ideal muscle feed .
Jackfruit is also rich in vitamin B6, a nutrient that is important for protein metabolism.
Surprise! Many people think of avocados as a vegetable, but actually they belong to the stone fruit family. 100 g avocado already scores with 2 grams of protein and is therefore the front runner among the protein-rich fruits. In addition, the oil fruit provides healthy fats, vitamin K1 and folic acid.
3. Goji berries
100 grams of goji berries contain, unbelievable but true, 13 grams of protein - who would have thought? But not only the protein content is very high, but also the sugar content. 52 grams of sugar are in the small power berries. Therefore, like to use as a topping for chia pudding or oatmeal.
The superfood also provides vitamin C and potassium - perfect protection for your immune system.
Recipe: Chia pudding with goji berries
4. Dried cherries
Rich in protein and fiber, but unfortunately also in carbohydrates and sugar: the same principle as with dried plums also applies to cherries. As a snack between meals or after exercise, however, they are ideal - after all, 5.1 grams of protein per 100 grams are contained in dried cherries.
In addition, the sweet fruits are considered anti-inflammatory and give extra energy.
Guava is rather unknown in this country, but it is worth trying! Guava tastes surprisingly sweet and provides you with plenty of antioxidants, fiber and protein.
Sweet protein sources such as Greek yoghurt or low-fat quark can be wonderfully sweetened "on top" with a little guava.
Half a cup of guava contains 2.1 grams of protein.
Picture gallery: The ten best protein suppliers at a glance.
6. Dried apricots
Potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, but also 4.2 grams of protein per 100 grams are in the small apricots. Can be bought in supermarkets, organic shops, health food stores or drug stores. Healthy snack for in between!
Raisins are a good vegetarian source of iron, fiber, and potassium. With 3 grams of protein per 100 grams of raisins, they are also comparatively protein-rich fruits. But already clear: who eats 100 grams at a time?
In protein-rich porridge or skyr, however, they give that little extra protein kick!
- How abundant vloggers on YouTube are
- Think of yourself as cute but psychological
- Einstein suffered from fear
- There were coin telephones in 1959
- How can I be a better student
- Is Jungian analytical psychology Biblical
- How to acquire Nicaraguan citizenship
- Hiring Infosys students with 2 backlogs
- Is numerology real or just a scam
- Why can't we bring Assad out of power?
- Should I join IIMC or FMS?
- What is the best selling computer
- How do chatbots work in the backend
- How people celebrate birthdays in Bali
- What did your nation invent?
- How will cloud storage develop in 2013?
- Why is more bandwidth a good thing
- Experience is intelligence
- What is the name of Michael Jackson's eldest son
- Can two people have the same imagination?
- What is dmidecode on Linux
- The world is getting richer
- Could you be friends with a communist?
- Use Bahasa Indonesia on Quora
- Who owns involved data under the GDPR
- Why is content so important in marketing
- BASIC is still used today
- A teenage mother loves her baby
- What is being mined in Russia
- SEO will perish for search engine optimization
- Is nanotechnology an emerging field of research
- Why is the letter X popular
- What is the Conviva communication proxy