What did you find very different today?
media: Ex- "Miss Germany" Wöhrl: Participants today are very different
Berlin (dpa) - The entrepreneur Dagmar Wöhrl, "Miss Germany" from 1977, finds the competition much more exciting today than it was then. “Some of today's applicants can look back on enormous lifetime achievements. Many of them already have both feet on the ground. There are mothers among them, plus-size candidates and transgender women, "said the 67-year-old Berliner by choice of the German press agency. Wöhrl, who was born in Nuremberg, reaches a large television audience as an investor in the Vox program “Die Höhle der Löwen”. The former CSU politician took part in the realignment of the "Miss Germany" organization this year.
A lot has changed in the former beauty contest, said Wöhrl. “The participants are much more colorful and diverse, and that is what makes the competition so exciting. It is very important that the candidates not only look good, but that they also have personality. ” A number of the applicants were already known to many viewers through social media before their appearance. “You can use these presentations to get a much more detailed picture of the people, so that several points of view are taken into account when choosing. I really like the new format because it shows that women can be tough and beautiful. "
This year, Anja Kallenbach from Thuringia became the new "Miss Germany" at the age of 33. The mother of two claims to have had a difficult time at school, but eventually completed a degree. She was a managing director in retail and rides mountain bikes.
© dpa-infocom, dpa: 210521-99-686048 / 2
The lion's den
- What are Monte Carlos financial applications
- What is the story of the characters
- When will Apex Legends Season Pass be released?
- What is the safest material for cookware
- Has Nepal ever been under British rule
- McLaren is owned by Honda
- Should I withdraw my BTC now?
- Who are the founders of Cisco Systems
- Which books are considered classics and why
- Is Jose Mourinho still a great manager?
- What's your favorite EDC flashlight
- How can you define excited
- How to Make Mexican Chicken
- Mobile operating systems Tizen vs Android
- How powerful is Justin Trudeau
- Can social media unbalance my concentration?
- How do I ignore a person forever
- What religion is the Basque Country
- How is Chinese cabbage made
- When will people stop moving to Colorado?
- How do I remove my website
- Lyndon Johnson died in the office
- Can God travel in time
- Can Arduino devices save data