Sweating is not harmful to your health
Avoid sweat stains - that's how it works
The human organism regulates its body temperature through sweating - it brings it back into balance. This is why we sweat when it's hot outside or when we're doing sport. Sweating is healthy. However, if you sweat excessively, this can lead to us losing too many minerals. Profuse sweating becomes a burden for those affected if there are clear spots of sweat under the armpits or if we emit an unpleasant odor.
Sweating: An Important Mechanism
Pollutants and excess salt are excreted in the sweat, the pores are opened and the skin is cleaned. For colds and flu, one should be Sweating cure for the healing process.
However, profuse sweating can exclude people, so many people affected wonder what they can do about excessive sweat production.
Tip 1 against sweat: Proper nutrition
There is much you can do to support normal body functions with a healthy diet. Neither greasy nor spicy food is appropriate for people who are prone to excessive perspiration.
Dispense You also on the regular consumption of Alcohol and nicotine. Both promote perspiration. Alcohol and nicotine have a negative effect on blood vessels and thus on the regulation of sweat.
Do you drink muchto compensate for the loss of water and thus also the loss of electrolytes. Mineral water is good, and isotonic drinks if you do a lot of exercise. 2 cups of sage tea will help you with excessive sweating, including night and foot sweat.
Our reading tip for smokers: How can I stop smoking?
Our reading tip for changing your diet: How do I eat healthy?
Our reading tip for reducing obesity:Lose weight healthily
Tip 2 against sweat: a healthy lifestyle
When you have a few pounds too much, lose weight! Because: Without a heat-storing layer of fat, the body's own cooling functions better. In addition to a healthy diet, one helps Fitness program while losing weight. You can do a team sport, jog in the forest or do gymnastic exercises. Any sporting activity makes sense.
In addition, trained a regular sauna use Your sweat glands.
Our reading tip: We have put together helpful tips for you in our guide to saunas correctly.
With Acupressure you can try it too.
Acupressure to reduce sweat production
Massage the left and right of the acupressure point at earlobe level, about a finger's breadth behind the ear on the skull bone at the same time with the index finger in circular movements.
Finally, avoiding stress is part of a healthy lifestyle. Learn relaxation techniques like Meditate or Autogenic training. Do not be afraid of sweating, because it will make you sweat even more.
Tip 3 against sweat: Correct clothing
Even if the color dresses black: it attracts the sun. Therefore, you should prefer lighter clothing, especially in summer:
- Wear linen or breathable functional textiles instead of cotton clothing, as these absorb sweat and hold it in place.
- In addition, do not wear tight-fitting clothing so that air can circulate between the clothing and the skin.
Tip 4 against sweat: use home remedies for sweating
- Take a cool to mild shower more often. After the shower, you can use a mixture of a quarter of a liter of water and a quarter of a liter twice a week Apple Cider Vinegar rub off. Or take an alternating shower with hot and cold water once a day for a while, whereby you should always end with the cold water.
- Wash the sweaty parts of the body daily with a brew of 40 grams of oak bark, 30 grams Walnut leaves and 20 grams of thyme. Let this mixture boil in one liter of water for 10 minutes. You can Oak bark and Horsetail in the bath water in equal proportions. Add a handful to a liter of water and bring it to a boil. Then let it steep for 10 minutes and strain. Use it to wash your armpits regularly.
- Rub your hands 3 times a day Rubbing alcohol from that reduces hand sweat.
- Bathe regularly once or twice a week and pour a liter into your bath water Tomato juice. Bathe in it for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Our product tips for excessive sweating - home remedies:Hensel® organic apple cider vinegar, naturally cloudy | Bombastus OAK BARK medicinal tea | Bombastus THYME herbal tea | Thuringian rubbing alcohol | Schoenenberger tomato juice organic | KLENK horsetail ARZNEI-TEE | Apofit fenugreek seeds whole
- Also Fenugreek has a calming effect on the sweat glands. The seed has an antibacterial effect and thus reduces the smell of sweat. For a fenugreek bath, take 12 heaping teaspoons per liter of water. Let the brew stand for 6 hours. Then boil the mixture and let it cool down again. Pour the brew into the bath water. Take a relaxing 15 minute bath.
- sage contains essential oils that calm the nervous system. The tannins in sage have astringent effect. Pour 150 milliliters of cooking water over 3 grams. Strain the sage leaves after 10 minutes and drink the sage tea.
- Baking soda eliminates bacteria that are responsible for the smell of sweat. It also has a drying effect. Mix baking soda with water to make a paste. Apply this in the evening and rinse off after 15 minutes.
Tip 5 against sweat: use antiperspirants against sweating
Take after washing Antiperspirants, as these narrow the pores of the skin. At Sweaty feet a foot powder helps. Roll-on deodorants or deodorant sprays help for a fresh smell in between.
Our reading tip: You can find more information on the subject of foot sweat on our info page 5 Tips against foot sweat.
Our product tips for excessive sweating - antiperspirants:ODABAN Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray | GEHWOL® med. Antiperspirant Lotion | GEHWOL® med. Foot powder | medipharma cosmetics olive oil roll-on deodorant Mediterranean freshness
Our pages are for your information only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by the doctor.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Despite careful research and the use of reliable sources, errors can sometimes creep into our texts. Help us improve. Send information to: [email protected]
As of: May 18, 2020
For reasons of better legibility, the male form is used in the text for personal designations. It goes without saying, however, that the information relates to members of both sexes.
- Where is ASO coaching
- Why do some people hate psychopaths from sociopaths
- Will Russia invade Sweden and / or Finland?
- The SBI Bank is open on Saturday
- Where are my deleted text messages
- What is omnichannel retail
- How does night vision work
- Is Louis Farrakhan a bad person?
- What do you serve with cheeseburger
- What is the smallest manned aircraft
- More people die
- How do we turn gases into liquids
- Where can I get liquid nitrogen online
- What is dark milk
- Is Siberia in Europe or Asia
- What are the advantages of vehicle detection
- Are women paid sexistically to men?
- Are level designs in video games protected by trademark law
- Can you explain the bootstrapping
- Which TV internet box is the best
- What is thermal load
- How does an idiot act
- Why do people hate Nintendo
- Will the universities give up their business at some point?