What is seal water
Rose water for the kitchen
For the preparation of the recipe Rose water for the kitchen the individual rose petals should first be carefully checked for vermin while lying on the table.
Do not wash the rose petals.
Then snap off the lower light-colored leaf base of each rose leaf with your fingers or with scissors. This piece of the thickened part of the leaf is a bit bitter and would be noticeable in homemade rose water.
Then put half of the rose petals in a saucepan.
Bring the water to the boil in a second saucepan, pour over the rose petals and cover with a cooking lid, leave to stand for about 50 - 60 minutes.
Strain the rose petals through a sieve, into a pot below, through a fine-meshed sieve, collect the rose brew in the pot.
Squeeze out the rose petals a little by hand, then dispose of them.
Put the remaining fresh rose petals in a bowl or saucepan, bring the rose stock to the boil again and pour over the rose petals.
Cover again and leave to stand for about 50 - 60 minutes.
Strain again through a fine-mesh sieve and collect the brew underneath.
Finally, strain the rose brew a third time, insert a cloth into the sieve and filter in this way.
There should now be clean, clear rose water.
Place small bottles or jars with twist-off lids that have previously been boiled in water next to the stove.
Bring the rose water to the boil one last time.
Pour into the small vessels and close tightly with the corresponding lids.
This rose water, stored in the refrigerator, can be kept for approx. 6 weeks if it is of good quality.
After opening a vial, use it within 8 days.
Fragrant roses usually bloom from June to August, and in very good weather conditions until well into September.
Rose water is also used in many recipes in Indian or Arabic cuisine.
Rose water consists only of water and therefore has no calories. 0 kcal and 0 g fat
- Psychopaths want to be psychopathic
- Has Walmart overpriced their food
- Will marry Taylor Swift in 2020
- When did the Xbox come out
- What is a cordless telephone system
- There are newsletter templates in Microsoft Word
- Who makes PPU ammunition
- Are apps patentable?
- How do you want to experience life
- Eating roti adds weight
- What exactly is a capsule wardrobe
- What is lyophilization technology
- What does the TC0 complexity class mean
- Believe the boycott of Kashmir is appropriate
- What is the smartest religion
- What is the full form of FAD
- Can a child grow out of a mental illness
- Does lemon balm really help with anxiety
- Did you hate yourself for being you
- Which online homeschool did Palmer Luckey attend?
- Memphis is a poor city
- SpaceX is a bug
- Experience animals jealous
- Which architectural textbook do you highly recommend?