Which Aasan gives glowing skin
THE YOUTH PATCH®
Our active ingredient formula combines 3 naturally obtained ingredients:
Hyaluronic acid (66.995%), cross-linked hyaluronic acid (33%) andAHP-8 peptide (0.0005%) on a patented microstructure gel patch:
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a natural substance found in the human body and in our skin. HA can be thought of as a water magnet that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. However, HA molecules are too large to penetrate the skin in superficial applications such as moisturizers and serums. Our patches with microstructure technology release HA directly under the skin, which promotes the moisture balance over the long term.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (CLHA) is a patented active ingredient that lasts four times longer in the skin than HA and is used for the first time on a microstructure patch.
Peptide Argireline® (AHP-8). A naturally derived hexapeptide that reduces muscle contractions and is considered a healthy alternative to botulinum toxin (Botox). AHP-8 destabilizes SNARE complexes, reduces the formation of expression lines caused by muscle contraction on the surface of the skin, and inhibits the release of glutamate, which is an indication of wrinkle activity. In vivo tests have shown a reduction in the depth, volume and length of wrinkles and a positive effect on skin smoothness. (More on this at www.lipotec.com). AHP-8 also improves the light damage value of the skin after repeated use.
- Caused brain death punished as murder
- Why do people shave their beards
- What are some examples of fragmented industries
- Can acupuncture help with obsessive-compulsive disorder
- How do I shower better
- How to play Roblox without downloading
- The Hindu population in Fiji is on the decline
- What is an auth code
- Which sandwich do you only eat
- Could something like Sense8 exist
- What is microbial contamination
- Does Jainism believe in Homa Havan
- What is the EAV data model
- Bert and Ernie were gay
- Why is Taylor Swift's new song problematic
- Can bleach termites
- Can you list UGC NET scholarships
- Is the library a suitable example for a database
- Should scientists maintain personal websites
- How did Terry Crews get famous
- How good is the book Lean Startup
- Who was the movie about rock star
- Why are gullible people bullied the most?
- Have Republicans broken US policies?