Where is Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh: What other travelers say
Overall rating4.8 / 5
based on 4,069 ratings
a wonderful experience and you get the most beautiful highlights of the Golden Triangle in a very short time. Even the car rides weren't as bad as initially feared. All three of the guides tried very hard and spoke German. 2 of them even very good. The hotels (5 stars) were excellently selected and left nothing to be desired. The only thing that was a bit negative was the shopping opportunities. One lures one with the fact that one wants to show them the handicrafts. Like knotting carpets, inlay work, dyeing fabrics, etc. and then ends up in a huge shop where you are almost forced to buy something in a polite way. You should say no right away and make better use of the time. We also felt very safe throughout the trip. The drivers are given certain stops where they can eat, drink and have a nap again and again. These are really always very good and hygienic. Highly Recommended
Transfer: Driver was quiet, which was a good thing for us. We made three stops between Delhi and Agra to get a bite to eat and use restrooms. Altogether the trip took about 4 hours one way. Guide: Very knowledgeable guy. “Bobby” knows a lot about the Taj and the Fort and explained it's history in an interesting and detailed way. We learned a lot and it was quite entertaining. He basically wrapped the knowledge in little interesting stories, so it didn't get boring. Food: After the visit to the Taj “Bobby” showed us a restaurant. The food was quite nice and relatively inexpensive. We paid 1500 INR for two people, including tip. After the trip “Bobby” showed us two artisan shops, one for marble work and one for pashmina fabric. They were quite interesting, we got to see how exactly they make the stuff by hand. We didn't feel pressured to buy anything (although we did). We were very impressed by the handiwork and would wholeheartedly recommend the tour in general.
Everything was great. Shammi (our guide) explained everything great (and in good German). We had a great day. The ride with Balwindar (our driver) was also great. He drives very considerately and the car was comfortable too. We can only recommend the tour!
Very good service. The tour was great fun. The guide at hab Mahal was great and knew his way around very well. A visit to 3 classic craft shops (carpets, processes and scarves) would not have been necessary.
- Stress can cause cancer in cats
- What happens to passwords when you die
- How does algo
- Can breed a giraffe and a horse
- How to give an injection of clindamycin
- Do brain apps like Lumosity actually work?
- How close is cryogenics to work
- Can there be capitalism without money?
- I did not understand primer. Does anyone
- Cut life like a knife
- Should I join IIMC or FMS?
- What are the different types of boots
- How did Airbnb translate their website
- Alaskans are good hockey players
- How do you design the storage in the kitchen
- Can form shell pearls
- What is a social media detox
- What is flight API integration
- Would you like to be institutionalized?
- What are the uses of crane rental
- At what age do people start to shrink
- What are the uses of microorganisms
- How much money was George Steinbrenner worth
- What is Oasis Contriver Pvt Ltd 1