All marketing today is direct marketing
What is dialogue marketing?
In e-commerce, too, the dialogue with customers has developed into a central marketing strategy. In addition to highly interactive online channels, the main reasons for this are the possibilities of Web analysis.
Thanks to tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Piwik or eTracker, user reactions can be recorded in detail and evaluated usefully. This is shown e.g. B. in Email Marketingwhere incorrect deliveries (so-called bounces), opening rates or clicks on advertising links can be recorded with the help of software in order to gain an insight into the reading behavior of the recipients. Common newsletter tools are used here Tracking pixelsthat are only downloaded from the server when an advertising email is opened and thus represent a clear indicator of user interaction. It should be noted here that data on reading behavior must be recorded separately from personal data such as the e-mail address - for example by pseudonymization. Unless the recipient has expressly consented to personal tracking.
Online advertising formats such as content or display ads also provide marketing strategists with detailed information on the success of the advertising campaign thanks to web tracking. Large advertising marketers bundle various websites into gigantic advertising networks that are operated by powerful Ad servers be played with advertisements. These record at a central point which customer sees which advertising material, when the click occurs and whether further interactions follow on the target website - data that is used to create mostly anonymous user profiles and as part of the Behavioral targetings be evaluated.
Thanks to web tracking, marketing measures in the context of e-commerce offer comprehensive options for monitoring success that advertisers do not have to this extent in offline channels. When optimizing dialogue marketing instruments and response elements, the so-called A / B testing in the foreground. If, for example, the opening rate of a newsletter is to be optimized, A / B tests are available that compare the advertising success of different versions of the newsletter. It should be noted that, unlike multivariate tests (MVT), only one element such as the email subject, a link title in the email text or the typographical design is varied per test series.
In addition, the Internet has created various communication channels that make it possible to meet customers in real time on an equal footing. Numerous online shops supplement the classic telephone hotline with live chat or relocate customer relationship management to social networks and moderated support forums.
- Why are there 59 94 Hz monitors
- Have your funeral arrangements prepaid
- Can I do a Masters in Finance?
- How fast is mach 4
- Which website is similar to Craiglist
- How many Serbs are Vlachs
- Which operator SIM cards do celebrities use
- What makes English literature a difficult subject
- What is the pattern of the MAT exam
- What are passengers
- Why is Oxford better than Cambridge
- What is visitor insurance
- What do prisons do to drug addicts
- How do you use in Chinese
- Dermatographia is genetic
- Is it difficult to be a farmer in India
- Why do anorexic people hit their stomachs
- What is the composition of LPG gas
- What is your rating of microprocessors
- Alta Fitbit you know
- What is the best soccer betting website
- Which colors start with the letter G.
- Which game best describes your life
- Why did you switch video game consoles