This cat hates me
“I currently have a cat at home (to take care of a friend who is on vacation). I think she hates me. Can not be petted by me at all (although the owner said that it is a cuddly cat). I know cats can show love. But hate? Can they do that too? And if so, why does she hate me? I give her food! "
Aside from a direct hissing and scratching, there are actually a few more subtle signs that a cat doesn't like someone (whether human, cat, or mouse), has reservations, is aggressive, or is aggressive:
If you are otherwise nice to the cat, skip perfume or try agents that do not smell strong (soap, shower gel, shampoo, hand cream, washing-up liquid, hairspray, etc.)
About the author: Robin Janik
- What are the best parts of winter
- Are private emergency services legal
- How do the personal injury regulations work 1
- Can anything be solved through nonviolence
- What is partnership under a joint company
- How much is Beyonce Knowles worth
- How Christmas is celebrated in your college
- Can plants recover from fire blight
- How are Indian para-commandos trained
- Society today lacks patience
- What is a linker bug in the software
- Could one virus kill another virus?
- Is the gut feeling correct when it comes to honesty?
- What purpose do degrees serve?
- How come Vurb didn't answer
- What do you think of owls
- What is the greatest threat to civilization
- How many views does Sean Kernan have
- What do bizarre dreams mean
- Why would anyone stop smoking weed?
- Burberry is considered a high-end designer
- Why is Casey Anthony making a movie
- Which is the best smart TV stick
- How and where is fiberglass made
- What is Faster Pussycat's most successful song
- Are extraterrestrial visits and kidnappings real?
- What's your favorite car song
- When should I read my reading list
- Which web shows have TV offers
- How did the spinning Jenny affect society
- Homemade eggs go bad
- Are state or federal soda taxes regressive
- Wellington is cosmopolitan