What does it mean to complete commands
The AWS CLI prompts you for commands
Provides help documentation for the current command. To open the documentation, pressF3-Key
Suggestions commands to use. To see a list, enter the command partially. The following example searches for a service starting with the letter from.
After a command has been entered, the automatic prompt begins to suggest parameters. The descriptions for the parameters include the value type and a description of what the parameter is. Required parameters are listed first and labeled as necessary. The following example shows the automatic prompt for.
The auto prompt makes AWS API calls using the available AWS resource properties to suggest resource values.This enables an automated prompt to suggest possible resources that you own when you enter parameters. In the following example, the automatic prompt lists your table names when you open the field for the parameter command.
For parameters that use shorthand syntax, the automatic prompt suggests values to use. In the following example, the auto-prompt lists the shorthand syntax values for the Der parameter in the command.
When filling out parameters in AWS commands, autocompletion suggests local filenames after the prefix or. In the following example, the automatic prompt suggests local files after you use the infor the region command.
When using the global parameter, the automatic prompt will display possible ranges from which to choose. In the following example, the automatic prompt suggests regions in alphabetical order after for the region command.
If you use the global parameter, your profiles will be listed with the automatic prompt. In the example below, the automatic prompt suggests your profiles after you enter the region command.
Complete commands and values that contain a specific set of characters. In the following example, the automatic prompt suggests regions that you should type in for the Region command.
To view and execute previously used commands in automatic prompt mode, pressCTRL + Rout. History lists the previous commands that you can select using the arrow keys. The following example shows the history of the automatic prompt mode.
- Like many languages, QEII speaks fluently
- What are pushdown machines
- Can you solve this grammar doubt
- Democracy means holding elections on a regular basis
- Why do planes have closed windows
- Which hormone controls our emotions
- What happens to the POTUS Quora account now
- How to improve your pencil handwriting
- Climbing polar bears on trees
- Can someone explain Cisco Stackwise
- When did George Washington die?
- Can plants think 2
- Can I use photo editing applications commercially?
- Who is the mother of english
- How is life in rural Maine
- Who is better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady
- Burberry is considered a high-end designer
- Why do phone calls make me afraid
- How many sweatcoins are in a mile
- Why do cats knead on blankets
- How to convert 400 microns to GSM
- Who owns the Canvas business model
- What kind of things don't change
- Startup founders should take a weekend off