What is the Russian word for searched
Just a few sentences in Russian are enough to take the hearts of many Russians by storm. They are not only very hospitable, but also very proud of their homeland and their language and therefore feel that the efforts of a traveler, especially from western countries, are particularly valued. In addition to supplementary tips on everyday situations, the book is equipped with a grammar overview and uncomplicated phonetic transcription, which enables the reader to put together a large number of sentences themselves.
Gibberish phrasebook from Reise Know-How - the handy and everyday language books for travelers
- Gibberish phrasebooks offer a quick introduction to foreign languages. All foreign language sentences in the book are also translated word for word once in addition to the corresponding translation into German. This makes it easier to understand the foreign language, and individual words can be exchanged quickly.
- The grammar is explained briefly and clearly, as far as it is necessary for a simple use of the language. The dictionary at the end contains basic vocabulary and important terms for travelers. Interesting facts about the country and its people and particularities of communication are conveyed on the side.
- Gibberish books are much more than common travel language guides. The aim is to be able to actually speak after a short time, even if not always ready for printing. If you take a little time to prepare, you can use gibberish to enter into more intensive contact with the locals while traveling and have experiences that remain hidden from speechless travelers.
- With over 150 languages in more than 220 volumes, gibberish is one of the largest phrasebook series in the world. Whether you need to brush up on English, French or Spanish or you are looking for an introduction to Chinese, Persian, Wolof, Kiswahili or Albanian: Gibberish offers phrasebooks for all major languages in the world and also for many smaller and lesser-known languages.
For this book are (free) Pronunciation examples available to help you make yourself understood in the new language even faster. These are excerpts from the “Gibberish Pronunciation Trainer” (available separately). You can access our web app with the pronunciation examples via the QR code on the back of the book or via the following link:
Download additional information
- How is Mysore decorated for Dasara
- Why can't people survive without fire
- What are store-bought sweets
- How did Christianity change the world 1
- How secure is OpenSSL
- What is a good white wine
- What are the main SQL commands
- Has a friend of yours ever changed
- Who was king after Parikshit
- Can you define the term bigot?
- How's the parking in Herndon, VA
- Should I get a car in Chicago?
- Have you ever accidentally drunk alcohol?
- A sugar patient eats guava
- Who is the Director for Growth Marketing
- What's your strangest teenage memory
- Have more fear of psychopaths or sociopaths
- What is Chris Young's vocal range
- How do I increase my awareness
- What are the best platform pedals
- What does an IQ test consist of
- Who is the most decorated living scientist
- How candidates for Bigg Boss are selected
- Why do people get dressed for Halloween