Where can I find free genealogy ups
Take part in the second 24-hour genealogy webinar marathon
MyHeritage is pleased to invite you to the Second 24-Hour Genealogy Marathon, a unique event hosted on April 9, 2021 in partnership with Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
The webinar marathon is free and open to everyone. You can attend just one or more of the lectures that interest you most, or challenge yourself and focus on the entire event. Live Q&A will be held during the lectures, and attendees will also have the opportunity to win some prizes. This is a particularly exciting opportunity for genealogists from around the world who may not be able to attend most of the live webinars due to the time difference.
This year's offer is fascinating and diverse and covers a wide range of topics from the areas of genealogy, family research and DNA. From genetic genealogy to building your own YouTube channel for sharing family videos, from Cherokee heritage to African American ancestors who immigrated to Canada, there's really something for everyone at this year's marathon - in every time zone!
You will find all 26 lectures below (all in English). Click on the lecture title to view more details and to register.
|Four Factors Influencing Your DNA Ethnicity Results||Diahan Southard|
|Putting Down Roots for Future Generations||Tammy Priolo|
|Learning More about American Female Ancestors Prior to 1850||Gena Philibert-Ortega|
|Create Your Own YouTube Channel and Share Family Videos||Lianne Kruger|
|Genealogy Gifts and Games||Janice Nickerson|
|Osiyo to Cherokee Ancestry||Nicka Smith|
|Record As You Go, Cite As You Go, & File As You Go||Cyndi Ingle|
|Write As You Go! A Methodology for Efficient Report Writing||Jill Morelli, CG|
|Surname Slip-Ups: Baffling Beginnings||Carol Baxter|
|Begotten by Fornication: Illegitimacy Records in England and Wales||Helen V. Smith|
|Finding Jewish Records in the MyHeritage Search Engine||Daniel Horowitz|
|Using MyHeritage Tools to Improve Your Family Tree Data||MyHeritage Webinars|
|Leaving a Paper Trail: Other German Sources Besides Church Books and Civil Records||Andrea Bentschneider|
|Tears of Joy: Families Reunited Through Genetic Genealogy and MyHeritage DNA||Daniel Horowitz|
|Townlands, Parishes and Baronies: Understanding Land Administrative Divisions in Ireland||Natalie Bodle|
|Researching Your Ancestors in the City of Philadelphia||Michael L. Strauss, AG|
|African American Migration North to Canada||Angela Walton-Raji|
|How to Find Birth, Marriage, and Death Registrations in Canada||Kathryn Lake Hogan|
|Street Names and Numbers: Grid Changes, Renaming, and More||Thomas MacEntee|
|Expanding the Details from Published Local Histories||J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA|
|Mother Nature’s Impact on Family Migration & Relocation||Wayne Shepheard|
|Matrimonio a la Española: Spanish Marital Customs & Marriage Records||Daniel Smith-Ramos|
|Collaboration and Correspondence for DNA||Paul Woodbury|
|Tracing Your Pre-WWI British Soldier||Paul Milner|
|Organization: The Key to Successful Research||Teri E. Flack|
|Superb Seven: Fabulous Avenues for Finding Family in Manuscript Collections||Paula Stuart-Warren, CG, FMGS|
Can't you attend us live? Just look at it later
Wrong time zone? Too busy? Can't you get up at 2 a.m.? (Not that you have to - you can connect to a mobile device right from your bed!) Don't worry. All presentations can be viewed for free on the Legacy Family Tree Webinars website one week after the event. Plus, you can watch them anytime with a webinar membership at FamilyTreeWebinars.com - along with all of the courses from last year and many, many other great webinars.
Challenge yourself or just visit us for valuable genealogy content where and whenever it is most convenient for you. In any case, we can't wait to see you there!
- Is collecting rainwater legal in Luxembourg?
- How does the iota tangle work
- What is EBITDA? What does it mean?
- Can Chrome extensions have viruses?
- What is the Spanish translation for advertising
- What products does the Cern organization manufacturer make
- Will writing be required in the future?
- What are traits that enhance your personality
- Is a USB stick reliable?
- Why do so many musicians use Macs?
- Do Germans have something to stare at
- Can someone in their 50s learn algebra
- How to make Himalayan salt water
- How can I track down my stolen Fitbit?
- The forest fires in California are now under control
- Why are minerals needed in our body
- Are fancy restaurants worth the cost
- Which face mask is best for summer?
- What are the uses of Potassium Cyanide
- Is the speed continuous or discrete
- Are people who receive a disability seen as lazy
- Can you give me good music links
- It's an entourage movie for boys only
- How to Avoid Website Migration Nightmares
- Which department is best at CEG Guindy
- Can defeat Ghost Rider Galactus
- Can someone draw me an anime character
- What are the types of youngs module
- How Do I Publish My Wix Website
- What is a CSMA CD on the network
- What is SOA design
- What is David Fincher working on next
- What is the first step towards freelancing
- Is Tennessee whiskey better than Kentucky whiskey