Elon Musk found PayPal
After the crash: Elon Musk drives the cryptocurrency Dogecoin again with a tweet
Hardly anyone has influenced the crypto market as strongly in the past few months as Tesla boss Elon Musk. With a new tweet, the PayPal co-founder helped the fun currency Dogecoin to grow again - after crashing it days earlier. Musk tweeted Thursday, "Working with Doge developers to improve transaction efficiency. Potentially promising." The price then grew 18 percent and market capitalization rose $ 10 billion, Gizmodo reported.
Musk is playing with Dogecoin
Just last week, Musk caused a crash of the Dogecoin rate with his appearance on the US talk show "Saturday Night Live" - the fun currency that he had repeatedly supported with his tweets over the past few months. On Saturday, Musk called Dogecoin a "hustle," after which the currency crashed.
A few hours later, the satirical currency recovered after Musk's space company Space X announced that it would accept Dogecoin as payment in the future. With the latest tweet about improving transaction efficiency, the meme currency got another boost.
Just days earlier, Tesla's decision to stop accepting car purchases using Bitcoin caused the dominant cryptocurrency to crash 17 percent. The e-car manufacturer is concerned about the increase in fossil fuel consumption caused by so-called crypto mining, it said in a statement on Twitter.
But months earlier, Tesla had been harshly criticized for its support for the cryptocurrency and its purchase of bitcoins worth $ 1.5 billion. The company had received $ 1.5 billion in government sustainability grants the previous year.
Musk's tweets about Dogecoin has sparked a rally for the digital currency in the past few months. At the end of 2020 the meme coin was still worthless, now it has grown to the fourth largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization. (hsu, May 14, 2021)
- Who uses QR codes
- Why is hard water called hard
- What does the backup restore mean
- When is a startup a scaleup
- What can I do after graduating from BCA
- Fish medicine heals the sinuses
- Resetting my router to factory settings would improve performance
- How tolerant is Harvard towards the homeless
- Causes League of Legends brain cancer
- Do you think life has a pattern?
- Vaadagai is purely Tamil
- When did you get your dog
- What is a broadband and its types
- What is the hottest thing to do
- Who are Osiris Therapeuticss's top three competitors
- Why does Xi Jinping become a dictator
- At what age can dogs eat bones
- Can a programming language exist without keywords
- What is the biography of Elon Musk
- What are Bette Davis eyes
- Plants and animals also need water
- Which headphones are the best 1
- Is there a unit that goes beyond the speed of light
- Are girls as perverted as men
- What is a scottish kiss
- What language do the Kuwaites speak
- Is it inevitable to become independent from parents?
- What's wrong with American middle schools
- How is Holi celebrated
- How good is the Full Sail University
- Who owns Skype
- Deep learning is unsupervised
- Why isn't my iPhone 6s charging?
- What is the best tool for understanding the audience