Recruiters feel powerful
Temporary work as a career springboard
Many technicians and engineers now work for personnel service providers and can use their expertise where it is needed. This not only applies to young professionals, but also to more experienced specialists and managers who can use our know-how to strategically align their careers.
The right solution for every type
What kind of guy are you An accomplished specialist? A project manager with strong organizational skills? A strong sales networker? A curious college graduate? Whatever the answer and wherever you are in your professional life, we have solutions for you! When you're ready for new discoveries, temporary agency work is a very good way to get a great job.
The economy is waiting for you
Companies are scrambling for qualified specialists. So good prospects for you! Still, given the plethora of options and offers, it's hard to keep track of what is right. We will not only show you what would be technically useful, but also what suits you personally. Try out, discover new things - and then strike when you have found what feels good for you!
The sensible alternative to an internship
Even with a degree, career starters often cannot be specialists and must first earn their first laurels. However, it doesn't have to be the relevant internship! We offer you attractive alternatives to this!
We accompany you in every phase of life
The first reserve is there for you at every stage of your career! Regardless of whether you are z. B. Are you looking for a career after a degree, want to advance your job as a specialist or are looking for a new challenge as an experienced engineer - we have opportunities and possibilities for you!
That makes it good:
- Strength and talent-oriented commitment
- Fair wages - if possible above the collective bargaining agreement - and industry surcharges, depending on the duration of the assignment up to 50%
- Member of the IGZ, the leading association of temporary employment agencies with a binding code of ethics and contact and arbitration board (KuSS)
- Good reputation with long-term relationships with companies in the region
- Initial deployment accompanied by qualified contact persons
- Appreciative corporate culture - even if the “shoe pinches” privately, we're there
- Best chances of being taken over
We now have employees - especially skilled workers - who feel so comfortable with us that they stay with us for the long term despite other options!
- Why is this life not easy
- How are state and national capitals selected
- A magnet will stick to stainless steel
- How did Janis Joplin die
- Why was Citizen Kane a famous movie
- Would you consider college students to be kids?
- Why are sports cars short
- How much does Bluehost cost per month
- How do I work with art fairs
- Eat lions vultures or vice versa
- Where are transgender friendly clothing stores
- Which material is a substitute for paper
- How do dentists treat overbites
- Why does dragon fruit have no taste
- What does Hitachi Consulting do
- What are some innovations in disaster relief
- Who has surpassed ESE without coaching?
- Does Fallout 76 come to an end
- How is Trump at 53 approval
- What are elixirs in the pharmacy
- What is transgender surgery
- Photons decay
- Professional poker players pay taxes
- How do I make big symbols bigger