How many subjects are there in the DGCA?
Become a member!
... and support German surgery! The DGCH is one of the oldest, but also one of the most active medical-scientific specialist societies.
With the membership in the DGCH your interests in the organs of the society (general assembly, board of directors, presidium) are perceived and strengthened. As a member, you can take an active part in shaping your society.
The German Society for Surgery
... with over 6,000 members was founded in Berlin in 1872. This makes it one of the oldest medical-scientific specialist societies. The purpose of the company is to promote the scientific and practical concerns of surgery. In addition to progress in research and clinic, its critical evaluation and implementation in comprehensive care, this also includes dealing with the political, economic and social framework conditions of our subject. Surgical training, further education and training as well as the promotion of young talent by awarding numerous prizes and grants to young domestic and foreign scientists are further core tasks. Continuous efforts are aimed at maintaining international contacts and relationships with neighboring subjects, scientific organizations and all partners in the health care system. [About the DGCH]
- Send televisions blue light
- What are the nutritional values of peppers
- What is a locking plate
- What was the purpose of Voyager 1
- Which tire suits the Activa front best
- How does BYOB
- How do I keep myself motivated 2
- Has anyone tried cyanide
- What is anonymous surfing on LinkedIn
- How realizable is the UN Agenda 2063
- Which QUESTIONS are Google asking Google today
- Is Facebook written in React
- Can weeping angels open doors
- What is the physical meaning of 0
- Drinking warm milk lowers blood pressure
- Why is America experiencing a manufacturing renaissance
- What is Apple's strategic motive with iCloud
- North Korea would attack San Francisco
- Homemade eggs go bad
- What is the cure for ulnar neuropathy
- Can CCleaner be run in Safe Mode?
- What is a book used for?
- How old is amy smith
- What a doctor is by definition