How to acquire Nicaraguan citizenship
(As of March 10, 2021)
In some exceptional cases, German citizenship law enables naturalization without giving up your previous citizenship.
The main exceptions concern the following groups:
- Citizens of another member state of the European Union.
However, depending on the legal situation in the country of origin, the acquisition of German citizenship through naturalization can automatically lead to the loss of the previous citizenship.
- Applicants for naturalization who have been recognized as persons entitled to asylum or politically persecuted within the meaning of Section 60 (1) of the Residence Act and who are in possession of a Geneva travel document.
- Israeli citizens.
- People aged 60 and over with a very long stay (15 years) in the event of legal or factual difficulties with releasing their foreign citizenship. See Section C of the circular of July 25, 2017 under the discretionary naturalization of special groups of people.
- People who cannot give up their citizenship due to the regulations of their country of origin. These include Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil.
This applies to the following countries if citizenship was acquired by birth: Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Uruguay
- Nationalities whose task is not achievable due to the nationality law practice in the country of origin. These include: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Cuba, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Syria, Thailand, Tunisia
- Where is Fiji Scotland playing
- What is tension physically?
- Is your garden protected from birds
- What do the English call Americans
- Why is DC making a Flashpoint movie
- What is a conjunctural error
- Tiny houses need permits
- Medieval Christianity What did the Cathars believe
- What is 5D in physics
- Which is the best coffee machine
- Who is the pioneer of general artificial intelligence
- How does a cell membrane work
- Can I have your Instagram ID
- How does a VPN connection work
- Didn't Pennsylvania go to Trump
- Why do I always worry about everything
- What does theoretical mean
- How should school principals be rated
- What is engaging content
- Why was Citizen Kane a famous movie
- What are loud punk music
- Which London Underground line serves Heathrow Airport
- Why is it difficult to achieve simplicity
- To what extent can the virtual reality go