How to cook Quorn sausages
Opinions are divided on the argument ... I sometimes read that humans are more herbivores, but recently a veterinary student told me that the jaw can clearly be compared to that of carnivores - I have no idea what's true now.
But in the end I don't care, I don't need such clues to be convinced anyway, even if my anatomy tells me that I am a meat eater by nature ... it works fine differently. Then I just resist it nature
You can easily answer the question with "omnivores" .. After all, we have blunt molars and sharp incisors. This shows that humans are closely related to pigs, they also eat everything
I've seen tables where the exact opposite has been proven, I'll put the links in as soon as I've found them.
I also have a "vegetarian book" that says it all ... but while reading it I was wondering if it was really objective. I bet the writer was veggie too In such books it is probably always argued that a vegetarian or vegan diet is the only right one: /
- Why are Indians so obsessed with smartphones?
- What was your biggest second chance
- What are the types of khadi fabrics
- What happened to The Weeknd
- What is the best medical biochemistry textbook
- What is submerged arc welding
- Where was the strongest cyclone in the world
- Is Corbon a semiconductor
- All satellites offer GPS coverage
- Is the sun red
- Is the Dow Jones Index adjusted for inflation
- How does a turbojet start
- Astrology What is the weakness of cancer sufferers
- Can sleeping pills cause dementia?
- By their very nature, free markets tend to be oligopolies
- Which animal gives birth and which egg
- Support Amazon Rating Tests C.
- What are flag officers
- What are taxes
- Why does an error occur during a measurement
- How should I deal with requests to delete accounts?
- How does THC attack cancer
- How to publish poetry chapter books
- Where can i invest