How was it to visit Denmark
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
The EU commission has set up the website "Re-Open EU", on which information on travel / tourism in the EU is summarized in all official EU languages. Among other things, you will find information on Denmark in German and information on Germany in Danish.
Travel to Denmark
The Federal Foreign Office is currently warning against unnecessary tourist trips to Denmark due to the high number of infections and travel restrictions on the part of the Danish authorities.
The Danish authorities still have entry restrictions for people who are neither Danish citizens nor resident in Denmark. These include test and quarantine requirements, among other things. For more information, see the travel advice for Denmark.
The Danish authorities have set up a joint portal that provides detailed information in Danish and English about the rules related to the Covid-19 pandemic, including the rules for entry from abroad.
The Danish police also operate a hotline on +45 70 20 60 44 for questions about immigration (Mon-Wed 8 am-4pm, Thurs 8 am-3pm, Fri 8 am-2pm).
Entry to the Faroe Islands and Greenland
Entry to the Faroe Islands is possible under certain conditions. The government and health authorities of the Faroe Islands provide detailed information on entry and quarantine regulations.
Entry to Greenland is generally possible again until May 2, 2021. For more information on entry and quarantine regulations, please contact the Greenland government and Visit Greenland.
Travel to Germany
Entry into Germany by people with citizenship of / residence in member states of the European Union, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland is possible regardless of the reason for travel.
However, especially when entering from risk areas, there are entry restrictions in the form of digital entry registration, evidence of tests and / or vaccinations and quarantine obligations. Different rules apply depending on the country or region of origin, the purpose of the trip, the means of transport and the domestic German travel destination.
In addition, there are currently numerous measures in place in Germany that restrict public life. The measures can vary depending on the location in the respective city or district.
The Federal Ministry of Health offers detailed information on entry. There you will also find a leaflet on entry and information on the coronavirus entry regulation.
Note: The embassy tries to keep the information on the homepage up to date. Since the rules for entry in connection with Covid-19 can change quickly, no guarantee can be given that the information is correct and up-to-date. It is recommended to obtain information from the relevant authorities.
Corona warning app: As in Germany, it makes sense to install a corona tracing app when you are in Denmark. The German Corona warning app is compatible with the corresponding Danish app. Alternatively, the Danish corona warning app Smittestop can be installed in Denmark.
- Why is our physical reality so mathematical
- How many planets are born each year
- Which countries can Americans not go to?
- How difficult was oil technology for you
- Who was the first to discover masturbation
- Why is the 21st century so difficult to date
- Why do countries still have ambassadors?
- What is thick beer
- What are some examples of useful mushrooms
- How does emotional pain feel?
- What is a Minecraft summer camp
- What height is under the radar
- Are atoms particles or waves
- How do the personal injury regulations work 1
- How do you remove static electricity from clothing
- How did Airbnb translate their website
- Is it worth buying? Watch Dogs 2?
- How can i draw a flower
- How do I deal with groups of people
- Why do people romanticize France
- What is measured with a fathometer
- Was Saddam Hussein worse than Assad
- Who is the most decorated living scientist
- India’s bullet train will run on time