What was the tragedy of Paul Walker
Paul Walker's death anniversary: How his family found out about the death accident
It's November 30, 2013. “Fast & Furious” star Paul Walker is the passenger in a Porsche Carrera GT. His buddy, racing driver Roger Rodas, controls the car. But suddenly there was a horror disaster: The car first hit a lamppost, then a tree. Then the car went up in flames.
Both die at the scene of the accident. Paul Walker's life dies at the age of 40, Roger Rodas is only 38 years old. The tragedy occupied the whole world at the time - fans still mourn the actor's favorite. Today marks the seventh anniversary of Walker's death.
The exclusive documentary "I was Paul Walker" gives an insight into the often withdrawn life of the acting star.
Paul Walker - the father, the son, the brother, the colleague. Paul Walker - the rebel, the environmentalist, the car fanatic. Friends, family and companions remember the young man who left life far too early.
Family videos never shown, the memories of the mother, the tears of the father, the anecdotes of the brothers - 90 minutes of Paul Walker as his fans have never seen him.
More documentary highlights
- What is a non-executive founding chairman
- How efficient are rocket furnace mass heaters
- Is China safer
- Is math important for CSE students
- Can commercial aircraft be remotely controlled?
- How do mothers deal with everyday stress
- Is the Clone Wars film Canon
- What are some good general editorial guidelines
- Will mining be profitable in 2018
- How can I get knowledge of finances
- Who will win el clasico today
- Get reimbursed by Medicare
- Do the US offer full driving scholarships
- Barking service dogs
- Two apps can have the same name
- Who brought judo to the US
- How is Pandora doing in 2015
- What is the strength and weakness of the hadrosaurs
- What is the oldest science in history
- Can you describe the reality
- Is Marilyn Manson's music suitable for teenagers
- What is the Emirati culture
- What are the characteristics of psychoanalytic theories
- Can the scales change the way we handle money