What do you mean by a good conductor
How do you become an amateur conductor?
1. Your regional music association
There are various courses there. The C series should be interesting for you. There is the C3 course there. However, you have to complete the other or at least a large part of the other courses beforehand, unless you can provide any other evidence (completion of a music degree, etc.) that confirm your skills.
There are countless books about conducting (e.g. by Felix Hauswirth, Alfred Pfortner, Henk van Lijnschooten, ...). Robert Kuckertz even has a DVD about conducting.
In addition, there is Michael Stecher's book, which I would consider "compulsory reading" for conductors. His "rehearsal pedagogy" leads to its own new pedagogical model. What use is the most beautiful technology if you only sit there with 5 musicians because you have stepped on everyone else's feet and nobody can stand you anymore.
At this point, I would like to emphasize that books can only serve as a support and that you cannot learn to conduct on the basis of books alone. You have to have an orchestra with / in front of which you can practice.
It's also funny to conduct the CD player, but it doesn't drag, is never too loud and usually quite resistant to your conducting movements (maybe your musicians in the orchestra, too, but you can change something).
To finally answer the question: one becomes a conductor by conducting. At the beginning of all conducting activities there is a technical game. If you are conducting a piece in 4/4 time and a 3/4 comes out, you mustn't think long about how it was conducted again. Depending on the performance level of the orchestra, you can sometimes be confronted with unsightly time signatures such as 11/8 etc. and you must / should always be able to conduct them cleanly and recognizable for every musician.
Then there is the left hand, which should move relatively independently of the right and should not be its reflection.
In addition, there is the pedagogy already mentioned, which should by no means be disregarded.
Maybe you ask your current conductor if he can help you a bit in learning all of these things from the ground up. After that you can look around for further training courses.
- Computer science is an enjoyable career
- How does the sale on Amazon work
- Is ghusl necessary after a wet dream
- Why do flight attendants wear tights
- What is the process engine in FileNet
- How do I find bookstores online
- Are there positive aspects of companies
- What is a team in software development
- Is Axl Rose a musical genius
- Why do some people have two faces
- What are pushdown machines
- Why can't I understand people these days
- Is butter vegan
- Is Tata Harrier better than BMW X1
- What are Bette Davis eyes
- Do you remember dreams from early childhood?
- How can cavities be reversed
- What is a parallel universe Are there any
- Has there ever been a white lightsaber
- What are some useful strategic management frameworks
- Why did the candle pattern fail
- Where is Mansa Musa's gold today
- Why do programmers love coffee
- What are great natural moisturizers