Why are people so friendly and helpful
"The people in Costa Rica are so friendly, open, helpful and warm."
My daily routine:
Breakfast, 7: 30-10: 30 project, beach / city, yoga / salsa / surfing, dinner
My free time:
Beach, surfing, yoga, dancing, running, excursions (national parks), eating out in nice restaurants, drinking a café, swimming, beach picnics, cocoa tour, weekly market, short trip to Panama
My experiences with the new culture:
The people in Costa Rica are so friendly, open, helpful and warm. I was really impressed! The culture in Costa Rica is also very special: delicious food, beautiful music, joie de vivre and "pura vida" ...
My most beautiful and most unusual moments:
I've had so many great moments that it is really not easy for me to choose one. I spontaneously remember the moment when I was able to stroke a baby sloth. It was so wonderful to be able to attack this special animal! Another great experience was when I wanted to buy fruit at the fruit stand, but unfortunately didn't have enough money with me. The seller said it didn't matter and I was able to take the fruit and bring the money the next day: Pura vida! ... the moment when I drank coconut water from a Pisa for the first time! ... delicioso! ... the feeling of being able to ride a bike along the coast (next to palm trees, jungle and sea) ...
My tips for future globetrotters:
Do not think long! Travel where you always wanted to go! Experiences and experiences are things that you can't buy and that nobody can take away from you!
It was the best decision I could have made !! In the 6 weeks in Costa Rica I experienced, saw, met new people, made friends, got to know a new culture, ate delicious food and just had a lot of fun!
- Who made rockabilly famous
- Which company offers medical transcription services
- Are Python programmers better than Java programmers
- What a nutritious meal we have to eat every day
- Manipulative people harm others
- What happens when you freeze brownies
- Can someone steal my information over WiFi?
- Is life better for african americans
- What's your rating of QuantConnect
- Which is better to straighten or straighten hair
- What is the Roman aqueduct system
- The attic insulation makes a house warmer
- Are people still hanged in Great Britain?
- Which London Underground line serves Heathrow Airport
- What is the geographic language
- What is your favorite seasoning combination
- Why are drones replacing fighter pilots?
- Why do people smoke and use drugs
- Has Anime Peak on Cowboy Bebop
- Does western European socialism actually exist?
- How does CODM affect PUBGM players
- What are some puzzling hypothetical scientific questions
- Can you describe wealth in pictures
- How do I greet people I don't know