How can I think like George Carlin
"Think how stupid the average person is and find out that half of them are stupid."
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
Doin 'It Again, Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics (1990)
Context: I know that. Some people don't want you to mention certain things. Some people don't want you to say this, some people don't want you to say that. Some people think if you mention some things they might happen. Some people are really fucking stupid. Did you ever notice that, how many stupid people you run into during the day? Goddamn there's a lot of stupid bastards walking around. Carry a pad and pencil with you, you'll wind up with thirty or forty names by the end of the day. Think about this; think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.
“I didn't mean to say that conservatives are generally stupid. I wanted to say that stupid people are generally conservative. I think this is such an obvious and undeniable fact that I hardly think any honorable man will question it. "
- John Stuart Mill former English philosopher and economist and one of the most influential liberal thinkers of the 19th century 1806-1873
In a parliamentary debate with the Conservative John Pakington MP on May 31, 1866
Hansard, vol 183 http://hansard.millbanksystems.com/commons/1866/may/31/committee-adjourned-debate#S3V0183P0_18660531_HOC_32, col 1592
Original English: I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid; I meant that stupid persons are generally Conservative. I believe that to be so obvious and undeniable a fact that I hardly think any hon. Gentleman will question it.
- What does Q stand for in LGBTQ
- Insecurity is a sign of love
- What is love technically
- IQ testers are geniuses
- What is the new Hdmoviez site name
- How do I become less innocent?
- Why is water bottled and not canned?
- Why are some dogs unable to swim?
- What are spiritual alternatives for religions
- What are some universal truths
- How do you insulate copper wire
- Who are the top particle physicists at the moment?
- Can two people have the same imagination?
- Which is the best topic in CCNA
- How do you become a better driver
- How do I solve Fibonacci sequence questions
- How did Change org get the initial traction
- Can park scooters on sidewalks
- How to enable private browsing in RockMelt
- What is the importance of business telephones
- What is the best Canon DSLR
- Should I drop out of school?
- What is vertigo
- How has machine learning changed computer security?