What was your biggest birthday disappointment
GZSZ: Anne Menden on pretended near rape
Anne Menden plays the role of Emily Höfer in the RTL series "Good Times, Bad Times". And although her series alter ego has already experienced and suffered all human dramas, this scene demanded everything from the 34-year-old actress ...
In the episode broadcast on April 17, Menden's series character Emily gets involved in a questionable deal: She is supposed to sleep with the charming investor Aaron (Frederik Funke, 37) for half a million euros. Emily needs the money for an urgently needed operation on her husband Paul. On the evening of the date, however, Emily backs down. Aaron refuses to accept this and tries to rape the young woman. When Emily tries to tear herself away from him, there is a tangible scene ...
in the interview Anne Menden and her GZSZ colleague Frederik Funke spoke to RTL about the shoot, which not only pushed them emotionally but also physically to their limits.
How do you play a rape? With as much intensity as possible - and without fear.
Anne Menden reveals in the conversation that she took home a not-so-nice souvenir from filming: “I really had bruises everywhere,” says the Berliner by choice. The decision to actually be touched harder for the drastic scene was made consciously by Menden.
She says: “It doesn't make sense to hold on to the wrist or hit the wall if there is no tension at all. It had to be a push and a hold. "
Her series partner Frederik Funke recalls: “We didn't leave much to chance. Before that, we sat down in a half-sized group with the most important people and talked about what is important to whom, what is possible, how can we deal with one another, how can we approach one another? Anne then also said: 'You, I want that to feel right, then access what it feels like for you.' (...) It was all very clear, very detailed, and we knew what for we get involved. "
Driving home after the scene, treating the bruises in peace and licking the (not only acted) wounds was not an option for Anne Menden, because one day later the actress was supposed to moderate an event.
"I was wearing a gala dress - and these bruises everywhere."
The scene ends well in the series. With a targeted kick between Aaron's legs, Emily manages to free herself and run away. In real life this is unfortunately not always a realistic dream scenario.
Anne Menden therefore hopes: “I hope or wish that this story will awaken people's awareness a little more. For the people concerned and for the phases they go through afterwards. And maybe to pay more attention to the other person again, to look: Is something strange in the environment or could someone use my help? Just help each other again, support each other and maybe even make sure that something like this doesn't happen in the first place. "
Help for victims of sexual abuse
Those affected can find help and advice here:
- Help with sexual violence is available on tel. 0800-22 55 530
- Women's shelters offer protection and help to start a new life
- Equal opportunity bodies in the municipalities
- The Weisse Ring e.V. offers free advice checks for the initial consultation with lawyers. More information is available at number 116006, which is valid Europe-wide for victim assistance, or at www.weisser-ring.de
- Police officer for victim protection
- Should Facebook be investigated for election fraud
- How did Shivaji Maharaj punish the criminals
- Why are Hindu temples rich
- Name 10 dangerous technologies
- What is British filth
- How dangerous is a black widow spider
- How much curl up
- Who pays more Instacart or Shipt
- White rum tastes different than vodka
- Can defeat Ghost Rider Galactus
- What did the Saxons call themselves?
- Should I keep track of all of my expenses
- Who are the most famous art dealers
- Can you share an innovative startup idea
- Why are Indians so obsessed with smartphones?
- Are foxes and wolves family
- How can you feel jealousy
- Who is interested in importing Malaysian durian
- Are Swedish fish from Sweden
- What are some gypsy traditions
- How can I turn off Facebook Live notifications
- How do I find notes for Veena
- Why did the Neanderthals not survive
- What should I do for pilot training