How effective are Tca peelings against melazma
The abbreviation TCA stands for trichloroacetic acids, which, depending on the degree of effectiveness, cause superficial to medium-deep peeling of the skin. In the form of a peeling, wrinkles and age spots are mainly removed on the face, neck, décolleté, arms, back and hands. Carried out for medical reasons, it is used to treat and prevent sun damage and skin cancer precursors.
Would you like to have an application with the TCA peeling carried out in our house? Then make an appointment now for a non-binding consultation.
What is a TCA peeling?
Both the epidermis and parts of the dermis are removed using trichloroacetic acid. Thus, a TCA peeling is much stronger than z. B. a fruit acid treatment or a microdermabrasion. The application stimulates collagen formation and cell renewal many times over and rejuvenates the skin.
Who is the method suitable for?
The TCA peeling is used for age spots, pigment shifts, superficial wrinkles and light-damaged skin. The application is also suitable for more difficult indications, such as deep wrinkles, severe acne or acne scars or sun-damaged skin with incipient skin cancer or its precursors. The result is a softer, fresher looking and more youthful complexion. TCA peelings are primarily used on the face, but can also be used on the neck, décolleté, back, arms and hands.
How does a treatment work?
After thorough cleaning and degreasing of the treatment area, the trichloroacetic acid is carefully applied. The intensity of the peeling depends on the desired result. The duration of application on the face is about 30 minutes. After the exposure time, the gel containing trichloroacetic acid is removed with plenty of water. The low-dose TCA solution has a painless effect on the tissue, so anesthesia is not necessary. A slight burning sensation may occur later. Deep TCA peelings burn strongly and are carried out in twilight sleep for pain-sensitive patients.
How long takes a session?
A treatment takes about 30 minutes. For a significantly fresher complexion, four applications at intervals of four to six weeks are usually recommended. One treatment is sufficient for deep peelings.
Do you have to expect downtime?
It depends on the intensity of the treatment. With a simple TCA peeling, usual everyday activities can be resumed immediately afterwards. With a medium-depth peeling, on the other hand, the healing process takes up to 14 days.
What needs to be considered after the treatment?
In direct comparison to a fruit acid peeling, the skin needs longer after a trichloroacetic acid peeling to recover from the treatment. However, depending on the concentration of the peeling, more meaningful results can be expected.
The following applies to a simple TCA peeling: You can immediately resume your usual activities immediately after the treatment. There is a slight reddening, after three days the excess skin peels off easily. Adequate sun protection is also required for the next three weeks.
The following applies to a medium-deep peeling: The healing phase lasts about 14 days. Antiseptic ointments also help to prevent bacterial infection. It is very important to have adequate sun protection - sun blocker with at least a factor of 50 - for several weeks after the treatment.
Stronger peelings with TCA are carried out in the SKIN AND LASER CENTER AT THE OPER in Munich by one of our dermatologists.
What results can be expected?
After the treatment, the cell layers appear smoother, superficial wrinkles disappear and pigment disorders are alleviated. Overall, the complexion can be significantly rejuvenated with a TCA peeling.
Are there any known risks and complications?
Slight reddening and swelling can occur afterwards, but should usually subside again after a short time. Infections of the skin are very rare thanks to the thorough pre-cleaning. The risk of hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin) can also be significantly minimized with professional use and is extremely rare.
- How do I report a massage therapist
- How to say empty in Arabic
- How abundant vloggers on YouTube are
- How does a pop up restaurant work
- Why has the Play Store banned TikTok downloads
- Are extraterrestrial visits and kidnappings real?
- Where can I plant trees in Bengaluru
- How is CS good
- Which cool drink has more sugar?
- The ancient Vedic philosophy is fundamentally flawed
- Amazon against Tesla Stock War
- Is masturbating a crime for someone?
- Is emptiness a feeling
- People go to heaven
- What is Google DSC
- Is the PayPal iPhone app safe?
- What should I do about birthday gifts
- What drugs do not interact well with the anesthesia
- Who is your favorite androgynous character in the anime?
- Which cell phone does MS Dhoni use
- What are some startup incubators in Pune
- Hiring multiple mortgage brokers is beneficial
- How do I open Gorilla Glue
- Is it bad to open your ears?
- Elio engines will be successful
- What kind of addiction causes speed
- Includes Android TV the Play Store
- Do the US offer full driving scholarships
- What does an RTC watch do
- What is life without sticks
- Is it wrong to sleep for two hours?
- Which bike computers work with Strava
- How do we stop Citizens United