Would someone explain Sherlock S04E03
Season 4, episode 3
13. The Final ProblemSeason 4, Episode 3 (90 min.)
Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) wants to find out at all costs what is up with his sister, who has been hushed up since childhood. Together with Watson (Martin Freeman) he sets a trap for his brother Mycroft (Mark Gatiss) to get him to talk. What the two of them experience makes them shudder: The psychotic Eurus (Sian Brooke) lives on a secret prison island where the “unmanageable” are locked away. They are the most dangerous of all criminals who cannot be treated or controlled in a normal prison. Together with Mycroft, the friends fly to prison island. There Sherlock meets a demon who has been waiting for him for a very long time: his abnormally intelligent sister, who killed as a child, is in league with the believed dead Moriarty (Andrew Scott) and knows how to manipulate people in frightening ways. Despite the security detention, Eurus managed to visit Sherlock as a client in London and to sneak into Watson's life. At Sherrinford the prisoner has secretly taken control, even the prison director (Art Malik) is powerless. For Sherlock, Watson and Mycroft a game of life and death begins in the cells in which the detective has to face his own repressed childhood.
The last of the three new Sherlock films offers a furious finale: leading actor Benedict Cumberbatch has to dive into a repressed chapter of his hero's childhood and solve a riddle. Sian Brooke, who came in line in the previous two episodes, now makes her grand entrance as the highly dangerous psychopath who forces her brother into a game of cat and mouse. The screenwriters Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat show once again what makes the fascination of the globally successful television films: excellent actors, the fast-paced narrative with many daring twists, fueled by brilliant dialogues. In “The Last Problem”, allusions to classics of the mystery and horror genre also create brilliantly set moments of shudder. (Text: ARD)
Cast & Crew
Streams & media libraries
Season 4 on DVD & Blu-ray
- Why does Saudi Arabia choose Chinese drones
- Which would have made the riddle completely unbreakable
- When did crop circles appear
- Where can I get free music downloads
- How to make pudding without milk
- How is MSIT 2nd Shift CSE
- Can crypto make you rich?
- What's a crazy way to get rich
- What is Google BigTable
- What are the categories of technology companies
- Can I sponsor a teenager?
- People take it for granted to be human
- What is more expensive ribeye or sirloin
- Adventure sports information in India
- Where is Fiji Scotland playing
- Which is twice as much as 9
- Sweet potatoes are healthier than yams
- Why is traffic in Austin, Texas so congested
- What is unique about Indian coffee
- Why do people see suicide as cowardly?
- Has the cannabis industry already collapsed
- How does a muzzle brake work
- How effective are rope climbing tours
- What are the best products to repair bleached hair