Deceptive sketching of the grid
Grasp the subject
Peter Stamm, At the ice pond
- Recognize the key message
- To be able to distinguish between the plot and the topic
Decide which of the following statements make up the core message of the text.
Help with the decision : Are all parts of the plot recorded?
sample : Assign action parts / text passages to the statements.
- the friendship between young people.
- a youth who commits suicide because his girlfriend is cheating on him with his boyfriend.
- about people who are unable to speak about what moves them.
- a young woman who frivolously changes partners.
- the abuse of trust
- the disappointment that friends from before have changed
- Experiences that lead to maturity.
Clarify what topic or problem the text is about.
- What does the reader learn about the characters? (mark à note)
- Compare the beginning and the end of the story.
- Determine the core of the plot (the key point)
- Explain the following passage: “From then on I often stayed in Neuchâtel and on the weekends even started doing my own laundry .“
- What does Urs want to express with the question “Why did you do that?”?
Justify your answers with passages from the text.
Clarify what topic or problem it is about. Justify your view with passages from the text.
Capture the subject - P. Stamm Leveaus: Download [doc] [38 KB]
Capture the subject - P. Stamm A: Download [doc] [39 KB]
Capture the subject - P. Stamm B: Download [doc] [39 KB]
Capture the subject - P. Stamm C: Download [doc] [38 KB]
- Which Bay Area bridges have tolls
- What is a version control system 1
- Which ceiling fan is best for cooling
- How was Publix founded
- What is the use of env file
- Voyager 1 can charge itself
- What makes a great social media manager
- How do I deal with destructive parents
- Why do anorexic people hit their stomachs
- What does single-phase transformer mean
- Can I become limitless
- Is life better for african americans
- What is the treatment for thrombocytopenia
- How did history repeat itself?
- What are Shailene Woodley's best roles
- Is the technology out of control?
- Why is my computer slower?
- How can people depict the entire universe
- What is the relationship between pH and pOH
- What is Bradley Cooper's real name
- Is PJ ORourke a Trump supporter
- How can organizational behavior help entrepreneurs
- Who is the best teacher of thought
- Is it normal to want to fight?