Which companies have the best brand image
The best employers for your internship 2020
Boring filing, keeping endless inventory lists and making coffee - maybe that was yesterday's internship. Nowadays, 57 percent of all students complete a compulsory internship as part of their studies, and so the demands of Future Talents have changed.
But what do young talents expect from an employer? And which companies have the best internships? The CLEVIS Future Talents Report with the support of kununu provides answers to these questions by asking interns about their experiences every year and evaluating their internship.
The average internship
The Future Talents Report was carried out for the tenth time, in which 4,625 interns and working students took part. Overall, the survey reflected a satisfied picture of the interns with their employers and the internships they completed. Satisfaction was rated with an average of 4.1 out of 5 and 89 percent would apply again to the company. The internships lasted an average of 5 months and were remunerated at 1,053.22 euros per month. The main reasons for choosing an employer were the content of the job, the pay and the corporate culture.
The top employers for your internship
In order to determine the best employers, the employer quality was assessed on the one hand by current and former interns and working students and on the other hand the brand image by external Future Talents.
The top 10 by employer quality
The quality was measured in the form of general satisfaction, the rate of recommendations and the fulfillment of expectations. On average, the companies were rated 4.1 out of 5 this year. The following companies perform above average:
The top 10 by brand image
The brand image reflects the external perception of companies. On average, companies are rated by external Future Talents with a value of 3.0. The companies Porsche, BMW, Adidas, Daimler and Bosch made it into the top 10 brand image companies last year. In general, it can be seen that the automotive industry appears to have recovered from the downward trend.
What young talents want for the future
Meaningful work is one of the most fundamental motivators in working life. Studies show that a large number of employees would even forego their salaries to make more sense. In contrast to the baby boomers, younger generations are critically questioning the meaning of their work. For Generation Y, the search for personal fulfillment is a central issue in addition to a meaningful structure of their work. But with Generation Z there is a further demand on the employer: They want to make a social and ecological contribution.
The study shows that whether or not the work can create added value also has an impact on the willingness to apply for a job. If a job offers social and ecological added value, 93 percent of Future Talents would apply to a company again. For jobs that do not offer this, the value is significantly lower at 63 percent. “Generation Y already makes up around half of the employees. Generation Z is also increasingly entering the labor market. Accordingly, it is vital for companies to take the wishes of Future Talents seriously. ", add the study authors to the results.
- Can mix a pug with a bichon
- How quickly would Trump destroy a country
- Are we afraid to talk about Hinduism?
- What is Daviss' erosion cycle
- Why is our physical reality so mathematical
- What is fleet management OBD
- Why do hobbies reduce stress
- What is evaporation and its factors
- What is your favorite Enigma album
- What is the best fighting dog
- What is the future of Scientology
- My girlfriend takes me for granted
- How's the parking in Herndon, VA
- Is communism the most ethical political system
- Anime What is the story of Bleach
- There is an advantage to smoking
- Why do you think IQ is meaningless
- Why was the US Secret Service founded?
- What is sin of pi 90 degrees
- Is trading really a zero sum game?
- How can I make my speeches dynamic
- Which is the best book on genomics
- Metformin is linked to dementia
- Why is November 14th popular with children