Is V an anarchist
Cultural Rebels - Studies on Anarchist Modernism
Anarchism Political theory Aesthetics of anarchism Life reform Anti-authoritarian movements Cultural revolution Secession Avant-garde Neo-avant-garde
Editors and affiliations
- Christine Magerski
- David Roberts
- 1. Faculty of Philosophy ZagrebZagrebCroatia
- 2.Monash University MelbourneClaytonAustralia
About the editors
Dr. Christine Magerski teaches as a professor for modern German literary and cultural history at the German Department of the University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Dr. David Roberts is Emeritus Professor at the School of Languages and Literatures, Monash University Melbourne, Australia and a Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities.
- Book TitleCulture Rebels - Studies on Anarchist Modernism
- EditorsChristine Magerski
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-22275-8
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, part of Springer Nature2019
- Publisher NameSpringer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Science and Law (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-22274-1
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-22275-8
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXXV, 292
- Number of Illustrations1 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Topics Sociology of Culture
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- What is Nucleya's age
- Why is a taxi called
- What is x if 9x 11 110
- Did Constantine spread Christianity by force?
- How does Monistat
- Are psychopaths immune to fear of jumping
- How can geometry help me with algebra
- Is Pelosi related to the governor of CA.
- What are the uses of fire
- You can get high by taking Carisoprodol
- Why do bananas turn brown
- Which sentence includes all word classes
- Why do Muslims not have mustaches?
- What is the definition of bilateral bodies
- Why are blockchain jobs paid so high
- Who designed Boxee
- A B Tech is offered at DU
- How much YouTube pays a YouTuber
- Has Twitter ever experienced a software failure?
- What is a subpoena
- Why is a curve one-dimensional
- What are payment systems for group shopping sites
- How do you build a car gearbox
- From whom did Kant get inspiration?