What is your favorite piece of furniture
What is the story behind your favorite piece of furniture?
When I moved into my own apartment, one thing was certain: a big, great, romantic bed was needed. The kind of thing I've always wanted. And I found it. Beige, ornate, Art Nouveau, made of old wood, a large ship. The perfect fairy tale and girl's bed. It was just perfect.
Unfortunately, the guy I bought the bed from thought so too. At first it seemed as if we would never be able to move the bed frame out of its door frame, let alone out of the fifth floor. I could see a small smile on his face. When we hit it on the stairwell, he grimaced painfully every time, as if it were himself banging his elbow on the banister. He was worried about this bed like others about their own child.
When I got down to the VW bus, I just wanted to leave. Disassemble the bed and reassemble it in my bedroom. I gave him the money and quickly withdrew my hand, afraid he might hold it. He didn't want to let me go, so he felt sorry for himself and consoled himself with sentences like: "Well, I know that it is in good hands." I slammed the trunk door and tried to suppress my guilty conscience. This has never been done before: a purchase that I felt sorry for.
The bed is still where I put it that day. And when I really move, it goes with me of course. My friend shouldn't have a problem sleeping in a princess bed. And of course it shouldn't be offensive, because the paint is very sensitive.
What's the story of your favorite piece of furniture?
- What decision should I make about the job?
- Which bike computers work with Strava
- Can diabetics take whey protein
- What does water under the bridge mean?
- Why was the integrated circuit needed
- What are certain characteristics that successful sellers possess
- What's next 4 11 19 28
- When does the SSC CGL exam take place
- Debit Card Compromised Should I be concerned
- How can someone pass a drug test
- How inefficient is coal power
- What is monetary policy 1
- Do you like stroopwafels
- How can I get along with Italians
- What is sacramental absolution
- Who is stronger Saitama or Deku
- Which is best boxing or karate
- Who were Changez Khan's successors
- What is the story of a DJ
- Requires indefinite power, absolute control
- What are some of the simplest logical questions around?
- How does Airbnb review photos
- Should we reshape society because we can
- What made Peter Drucker so successful
- Where is the Pench National Park in India
- You can open your DMs 1
- Why is there no cure for eczema
- Why is micellar water so popular
- How do I become a savage
- Are Fluevogs worth the price
- How often do you try new things
- Is a notebook production facility profitable