Are flowers important in our life
The importance of plants for mankind
Sometimes the beauty of plants is just good for you. | Source: © Balkhovitin
Thank you for our plants!
The importance of plants for humans is often greatly underestimated: We imagine ourselves as a highly independent species that stands alone on its level of development. When Homo sapiens, who breeds animals and plants at will and makes them compliant, doesn't have to do anything, but always could if he wanted.
Let's be honest - it's not that nice to be standing alone in a wide hallway. Time for a little gratitude.
Plants make our life easier:
As a material, energy carrier and medicine case
If you want to describe the diverse uses of plants of all kinds, you could start here: We send our children to a forest kindergarten so that they can learn to carve and play with wooden toys. Plant products not only make life easier as a material, but also as a source of energy: whether in crude oil, firewood or coal, everything is ultimately based on green, plant-based biomass. Our medicines are by no means of purely synthetic origin either. It is an important sign that folk medicine has still not been completely replaced by conventional medicine, but has even been integrated. Active ingredients from nature are welcome helpers in the fight against human suffering, both large and small.
Plants make our life richer:
With dyes, luxury foods and ornamental plants
Many colors, such as those used for coloring Easter eggs, are still made from plants today. Colors even have a direct influence on our psyche. Attempts have already been made in several prisons to paint cells of particularly aggressive inmates in a pink that is supposed to have a calming effect.
If all else fails, you can also pick up the bottle from time to time. And again the vegetable origin cannot be denied: vodka is based on potatoes, beer on hops and malt, ...
The last icing on the cake are the ornamental plants: They are beautiful to look at, improve the room climate and smell heavenly.
Plants make our life possible:
As food and oxygen supplier
All luxury aside, without plants there would be no life for us humans. Through photosynthesis, plants produced oxygen for the first time and created an atmosphere in which humans could develop.
We show sufficient gratitude to the plants that are served as food. Because even the thick roast pork was created at some point through plant-based feed.
We say thank you again and enjoy it.
- Why was Jaime angry with Ned Stark
- Should I let my friends smoke weed?
- What is eosinophilia in the blood
- What is a dynamic resistance device
- Is Trump secretly a Bond villain?
- What is a constitutional republic versus a republic
- Why is Quora going down the drain
- What is your opinion on working at infosys
- Why do parents give us consequences
- What is the basis of science
- If karma exists, it always applies
- Is narcissism exclusive to people
- What are ethical uses for hacking
- Ceramic can be dissolved in any acid
- Can acupuncture treat psoriasis effectively
- What cars were made in 1920
- Why is the birth considered wonderful
- How does a civilian get a security clearance
- Why weren't the 10,000 immortals immortal?
- What tasks does the Minister of Fisheries have?
- How important are animals to scientific research
- Why does Minecraft usually give people a headache
- How do I sell my architectural models
- Is art more important than religion