How deep is the Congo
The Congo is a river in Africa that flows into the Atlantic Ocean. There is no river in Africa that carries more water with it. Although the Congo is 4,374 kilometers long, the Nile in Africa is even longer.
The river mainly flows through the state called the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The main cities of this country are on the river. Another state is named after the Congo River: the Republic of the Congo. For a longer distance, the river forms the border between the two states. Furthermore, the Congo flows small pieces through other countries such as Angola and Zambia.
Some Portuguese were the first to see the Congo from Europe. That was in 1482. The whole river was first explored by Henry Morton Stanley from Great Britain. That was in 1876 and the following year. A few years later the area of the Congo became a colony of Belgium.
The Congo is important for people today because ships can sail over 3,000 kilometers of it. There is also the large Inga Dam, among other things. The water that is dammed here generates electricity.
Around the Congo you can mainly see rainforest and hills. It has been measured that the Congo is up to 220 meters deep, deeper than any other river in the world. Over 700 species of fish live in the river, most of which are still little known.
There are also other search results for "Congo (River)" from Blind Cow and Ask Finn.
- Which island has the clearest water?
- Does classic kuzushi actually work
- Would you like to be institutionalized?
- Is my wife a narcissist
- Can the sulfites in wine cause cancer?
- What reacts with HCl to form water
- What is cholecalciferol
- How to write 18 07 lakhs
- Where is a screw gauge used?
- Are people programmed to survive?
- What number is divisible by 471
- What is a team in software development
- Pituitary tumors must be removed
- Is Nitte Meenakshi College good for internships
- Saying aint instead of is is not rude
- Does American Express offer a secured card
- How is Messi personally
- Are influencers effective?
- Who can help me learn chinese
- Should I remember sorting algorithms
- Why are drones replacing fighter pilots?
- Monitor the hotel rooms by the police
- How does pleasure contain pain in it?
- What are Gothics Gothics for
- What are male rhyming examples
- Why is Joseph Stalin important
- Who owns involved data under the GDPR
- What brings joy to your day
- What did Hitler do with his power?
- Bankruptcy records are public in Virginia
- What is irreversible or reversible with examples
- Makes you stop dreaming marijuana, why
- How is homelessness measured in US cities
- What is the provincial bird of Meghalaya