Is technology responsible for increased cancer rates?
What is cancer
Normally, cells in the human body divide in a controlled manner. They grow and divide according to the needs of the body. As cells age or become damaged, they die and the body replaces them with new, healthy cells.
Over a hundred different diseases are referred to as cancer, which are usually named after their place of origin in the human body. In all forms of cancer, some cells begin to divide unchecked.
In cancer, however, this process of cell growth and division is disrupted. Originally healthy cells change in their genetic structure and begin to multiply in an uncontrolled manner. The mutated cells penetrate into adjacent, healthy tissue and damage it. In medical terms, one speaks of invasive growth. Cancer cells can detach themselves from their place of origin via the bloodstream and lymphatic system and form offshoots - so-called metastases or daughter tumors - in other places in the body.
Many types of cancer such as lung cancer, breast cancer or prostate cancer form tumors, i.e. solid accumulations of tissue. The various forms of cancer that affect blood cells (leukemia) and cancers of the bone marrow, on the other hand, typically do not form solid tumors.
A general distinction is made between benign and malignant tumors. Benign (benign) tumors displace the surrounding tissue through their growth, but do not infiltrate it. Malignant tumors, on the other hand, are genetically abnormal collections of tissue and grow relatively quickly and invasively invasively penetrate adjacent tissue and destroy it.
Knowledge about the development and progression of cancer can be gained through cancer registration, among other things. The database from cancer registries is also used to monitor the development of cancer at the population level.
- What is url routing in node js
- Hi is a real word
- There are free video converters available
- Battlefield 1 can be played offline
- How is the IT in JGEC
- What is RCC and its process
- What does this German title mean
- Can we trust the big media
- How do SaaS providers compensate channel partners
- Where can I buy a custom logo
- Upload bandwidth costs for broadband connections
- What makes vegetarian pieces
- When should we take the Sukhmani Sahib path?
- What is the pattern of the MAT exam
- Can Chrome extensions have viruses?
- What makes Turkiye so special
- Which dollar paper currency was implemented first
- Alcohol-free egg liqueur tastes good
- Tourism in India is among explored areas
- Concrete fails under compression or tension
- Who are Osiris Therapeuticss's top three competitors
- How big is the Google Chrome team
- Loses Harvard to Stanford
- What is the best hotel in Budapest
- How do doctors see physiotherapists
- Bitcoins can be taken
- Which came first toast or toaster
- What makes someone a good listener
- How to say park in Portuguese
- When did your dream predict the future
- Can a Japanese have more girlfriends?
- Who killed Petyr Baelish
- Can Quora administrators override the anonymity function
- Is kinesio tape a scam