What is virtual incubation
Medical training: Infectious diseases, hygiene and disinfection - the course of an infectious disease
The prodromal stage is the phase in the course of a disease in which uncharacteristic signs or early symptoms, the so-called prodromes, appear.
Almost all infectious diseases start with general, non-specific symptoms:
general physical exhaustion
Headache and pain in the limbs
After the outbreak of the disease, specific symptoms (key symptoms) appear depending on the pathogen.
The incubation period is the time between infection and the onset of the disease (appearance of the first symptoms).
During this time, the pathogens multiply and can already be excreted. There is a risk of contagion.
The incubation period varies depending on the disease:
Influenza virus: usually a few hours
Measles virus: one to two weeks
Hepatitis virus: several months
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV): often several years
to disease stage
increased mucus formation
Urinary and genital organs
Urge to urinate
Discoloration of the skin
- Why are solar panels facing south
- Who can learn cloud computing
- What are the dangers of international dropshipping
- Is Opus Dei a religion
- Is yoga a sport?
- Who is in the band The Monkees
- Where have you been in armenia
- How many dentists are there in India
- What is the answer for 4 8x10
- Can we learn to forget our memories
- What is the impotence of participating in IIMUN
- Where is the Spotify cache
- How do I get over a bad reputation
- What is the name of Homer Simpson's father
- Can SMS messages be hacked?
- Is the EEE branch at BPIT good
- There are enemies
- Which name of the famous person starts with B.
- The Turkish war of independence would begin without Atatuerk
- What parts of the computer affect FPS
- What is the plural possessive of woman
- Why did Winston Churchill never surrender
- Are drones better than helicopters
- How much does a good SSD cost